“Fine dinning & great atmosphere.”
Review of The Cedars Inn

The Cedars Inn
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of having dinner at The Cedars Inn last week and had a most enjoyable experience. By way of starters we had the cheese plate for the table and my wife's main was the local shrimp & scallops. After almost a week at the beach I needed a change from seafood so I settled on a rib-eye. The food was excellent and the service first rate. The restaurant is right on the waterfront and has been converted from what is said to have been the second oldest home in Beaufort. I am happy to recommend the Cedars Inn.

3  Thank cocoloumountairy

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We go to Beaufort often and are familiar with all the restaurants. This one is outstanding. Incredible meal / great atmosphere / excellent service. Also received a tour of the Inn, which was neat as well. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our best dinner on our trip on the North Carolina coast we had. The waiter was great and informative, and the food great. We would come back in a minute. This is best. When you go to Beaufort, you HAVE to have dinner at least once in this great place.

1  Thank jimofroanokeva
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for someplace special to celebrate my wife's birthday. We were not disappointed. Food presentation and taste was as good as it gets. Such a surprise in the quaint town of Beaufort.

1  Thank Jon S
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Ate here for our anniversary. Loved the food and had great service. Don't miss the scallops and shrimp with goat cheese polenta!!!

1  Thank jillianrn