“You gotta stop in!”

Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Great spot for coffee and Beaufort Bars (dark chocolate with sea salt). Free wifi and a very relaxed atmosphere make this a perfect morning stop

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I just love walking a few blocks to get my morning coffee and lattes along with a pastry. Great way to start the day.
Their daily sandwich specials really are that ....special.
The café is a great place to sit and linger with a beverage and talk with interesting locals. One of the many places that make Beaufort so interesting.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to sit outside by the street and enjoyed watching the people go by.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited on june 26, 2014. We were looking for a quick place to stop to get a yummy snack.

We certainly had plenty of time to look over the menu... we weren't acknowledged until about 10 mins after we walked in. Once the girl finally came to take our order she acted as if it was a burden to wait on us. She was very unfriendly!

My boyfriend ordered a ice cream cone. The waitress broke the top of the waffle cone and didn't even seem to care. Ice cream was melting down the side as she handed it to him.

I ordered a pink lemonade slushie. Which was just some kool aid with crushed ice. It was very disappointing!

The whole experience was terrible. Giving it one star only because it had a unique historical atmosphere!

1  Thank mbrooke16
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had two specialty coffees from this place, on the same day! It's really good coffee, great service, really nice atmosphere and many things to choose from. This place is a real gem! I wish there was one near me, I'd go there every day.