“very nice on the water”

Queen Anne's Revenge
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Quick service with nice decorations. Awesome pizza! Service was good and quick. I will be visiting again next year!

1  Thank KATHY3716

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Any waterfront restaurant with outdoor seating and live music is a hit in my book, but if you're a foodie, keep walking. The nachos did not use real shredded cheese but rather the creamy queso dip cheese you'd get with nachos at the ball park. The "tacos" came in a pita! I don't think you can call it a taco if it's in a pita. And across the board, the sandwiches were too bready with not enough fillings. The portions were not large--enough to eat but you definitely won't be taking home leftovers. Service was very slow, but our waiter apologized about that, so maybe that's not normal.

1  Thank EDW128
bbs02, Owner at Queen Anne's Revenge, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

First thank you for coming by and eating at Queen Anne's. We take all our reviews serious and try to learn from each one being good, bad, or ugly. I would like to point out a few things you obviously overlooked while at our establishment. The Island Taco clearly states on the menu that it comes in a soft pita. Maybe this was an oversight on your part. The nachos actually come with a monterey jack cheese sauce and I assure you this will not be found at any ball park and on the menu it does not say cheddar cheese. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Freshest blue crab and yellow fin tuna we have ever had. Wait staff and view were outstanding. My wife spent 25 years in the area and she said it also was the most outstanding on the water ever.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

It's on the water. Service outside. Nachos were killer as were bloody Mary's!!! Service was good. Will try pizza on a return trip. Pizza looked great!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Stopped here for lunch, my nephew loved his mac-n-cheese, he cleaned the plate! The service was attentive yet casual. I tried the pizza and it was delicious! My sister enjoyed her sandwich, even though the meat was lunch meat - it was very good quality and just as good in my opinion. To top off good food and attentive service, the view is fantastic!