“Favorite for lunch”

Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We usually take company here for lunch along with our dog Cory. This place sits on the boardwalk by the marina and across from Carrot Island in downtown Beaufort. You can sit inside or outside next to the boardwalk, where they put water dishes out for dogs. The menu is good size with a lot of choices. There is usually some specials everyday. They have a big wine and beer selection there with a great view of the water. The food is great and friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Queen Anne's Revenge

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great food, Great Atmosphere. We sat outside facing the sound. Looking at the beautiful boats and yachts. I had a grilled mozzarella with tomato with a cup of bean soup. My wife had the cold plate with seafood and chicken salad. My sandwich was excellent as well as the soup. My wife enjoyed the seafood salad but stated the chicken salad was a bit too salty. Everything was plated very nice. The service was top shelf but not too annoying. I recommend this place.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I spent a long weekend in Beaufort in July 2013. Queen Anne's Revenge was a great place to stop for lunch or a drink. There was live music outdoors continuously from the afternoon into the evening. So, we were able to have a nice lunch outside, while being entertained while looking out onto the water. The sandwiches, pizza, and drinks were very good. We also stopped by one evening and enjoyed the music, too. We would definitely stop by again when in Beaufort.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Took my grandson and some friends to sooner here. Sat in the corner by the water. Scenery as well as the food was great.
Our server was very good with my grandson as well as our needs.
Been here many times and will continue to come back.
Great place to visit in the winter with the fireplace!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My fiancé and I were looking for a place to grab a quick lunch on the water when we stumbled upon QAR and we were glad that we did! We sat outside as it was a beautiful day. My fiancé ordered the Italian pizza and I had an Italian on tomato basil wrap with pesto. My fiancé ate his entire pizza and said it was the best pizza he had ever had and my wrap was better then expected! The great food and service combined with the awesome view make this little restaurant the best lunch spot in Beaufort!