“Great Views and Good Lunch”

Queen Anne's Revenge
Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Fairborn, Ohio
“Great Views and Good Lunch”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had soup and sandwich lunch specials and they were very good. We were seated outside by the boardwalk so had great views of the harbor and a couple of dolphins as well as the boardwalkers.

• Visited March 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and glad we did. Beautiful day sat outside watching the boats glide by.
The food here is very delicious and great choice. They have outside seating in the open or shade whatever your choice. The staff are exceptional always making sure your needs are met to the full.

Mebane NC
“Quenn Annes Devine!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went there in March/April 2013. Very small and loud music. However our waitress was very nice and as our party was ordering she did mention the specials, one which was chicken feista soup/chilli with black beans. She told me they were just about out of it. Well when they tell you that it must be good and popular. So I put my order in straight away. It was a cold day and this cup of heaven was wonderful. Should have gotten a bowl, but by the time I thought of it, it was gone! Why wouldn't they make more?? It was an early lunch and already gone???? I woukd go back here.

York, Pennsylvania
“SIMPLY AMAZING !!!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had my first lunch at QAR yesterday and it was just that....Simply Amazing!!! The place is somewhat small but comfortable and inviting. I had the seafood taco salad and I truly enjoyed it. I also ordered the black bean soup which was to die for!! The service was outstanding, waiter extremely polite and catered to our every need. While it was a bit chilly outdoors, people were outside enjoying the incredibly gorgeous view and people were in line waiting for tables. If you do not visit this place you will give up an amazing restaurant. The prices are fantastic and the food was great. I can't wait to go back.

Cary, North Carolina
“Overpriced and unimpressive”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had lunch their today and I am thoroughly unimpressed by the experience. The restaurant was small and very busy when we arrived for lunch today at 1pm. We were seated quickly and our drink orders taken in a timely manner. Then our waitress disappeared. She came back to take our lunch order with many excuses about how many tables were sat in her station at one time. After waiting almost 30 minutes for a pizza and some sandwiches I asked how much longer it would be before our lunch arrived. She said at least 10 minutes because there was only one chef in the kitchen. She brought our children some crackers but really only had excuses. We never complained, but I wasn't pleased. The manager came over to apologize but again, more excuses about us being a table of 8, therefore our food takes longer. Finally after 40 minutes our food arrived. It was mediocre at best. I had the shrimp salad wrap, the kids shared a pizza, my husband and brother had sandwiches. It was fine...not horrible...but certainly not worth returning for. The prices were in line with a resort town but again, the food wasn't that great and the service was horrible. We will choose a different restaurant the next time we are in town.

• Visited March 2013