“This place rocks!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Queen Anne's Revenge

Queen Anne's Revenge
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Coast, Florida
“This place rocks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Great prices, wonderful view of the Beaufort waterfront and excellent food. The dining room is very small, but comfortable. There is also some bar seating as well as wine and gift shop.

We had the crab spinach bisque, marguerite pizza, a $14 bottle of Pinot Grigio and cappuccino. Service was friendly and attentive and all of the food was creatively prepared and delicious. This is a very pleasant place to enjoy some reasonably priced food and drink while enjoying the charm of Beaufort.

• Visited April 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
“awesome by far at QAR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

some of my friends and i traveled down to beaufort nc for the weekend and decided to stop by queen annes revenge and had a great experience. when we walked in we were amazed by the wine and beer selection. they hostess/servers showed lots of southern hospitality. we sat down and had some good nc beers that we didnt expect to see in the small town of beaufort, the carolina cuban was delicious. my friends had the crab cakes and a qar pizza which i luckily had the opportunity to taste. they have a nice set up considering u can have food, alcohol, coffee, dessert, good music, and great service all in the same spot. i definitely look forward to giving them my business again.

Portsmouth, Virginia
“disappointed in food, portions and service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

I did not know it was possible to cook a shrimp to the consistency of the ones brought to me at this restaurant. In cutting the tail off one, it sprung off my plate, taking several others with it. That was OK, they were pretty inedible. I think they were neglected in the broiler as long as we were neglected at our table. Seven of us, we eventually adopted the self service method of retrieving chilled beer from the chiller. Mr's blackened mahi was also extremely overcooked. Side dish portions were tiny...rice is cheap and yet ...and the mixed in grilled veggies were pretty overdone. Others at our table had a caprice salad that was just ok, and two pizzas were declared "ok". Its a cute place in a lovely location, but much room for improvement.

Morehead City, NC
“First Visit Left Us Let Down”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Heard about this restaurant for a year but never got there. Went for a friend's wedding anniversary. We wanted to sit outside but they said they had no tables - there were vacant ones everywhere so we shook our heads and took a corner table inside. That ended up better since the singer outside would have drowned out our conversation. At our table we had shrimp primavera - ok, soft shell crab - good, bacon wrapped scallop appetizer - excellent, chips with dips - great but messy, marinated swordfish - was not fresh - kinda fishy - wouldn't order again, stuffed shrimp - ok - but shrimp were dry. Expected much more for the price. When I ordered wine they said they didn't have my choice - they didn't make another recomendation. Luckily my friend chose another one for me that was good. Why didn't the staff do that for me? Will not go again. Like Spouter Inn much better for a watefront dining experience in Beaufort.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
“Only thing good is the view...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Me and my wife just ate here and it was awful. I had blackened mahi, shrimp and crab cakes. With a bowl of French onion for a starter. The soup tasted like onion water, and all the seafood tasted like it was frozen. So I sent it back and just got a burger. My thought was how hard can a burger be? No way they can screw this up... Well you remember the burgers they fed us in school?... Yea one of those...
Other than the food being horrible, the service was great, and the place has a great atmosphere and view. Would probably be a good place to relax with a cold beer or glass of wine, but give it up on the food...

• 1 of 5 bubbles