“Will not go back”

Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Tred Queen Annes and did not have a good eperence. The food was horrble . The owner sad she would send a gift certificate for us to come back and I never received it:(

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Pleasant atmosphere. Good kids menu. Good service. Good was good. The view of the boats was good. Nothing outstanding about our experience, but nothing horrible either. Would consider eating here again.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

My wife and I loved this place. We ordered the pizza which was very good but the best part was eating outside with a great view of the water and all the boats coming and going. We were there at sunset and got to see the sun set over the water along with having a gentleman do a marvelous job of singing old favorite songs. Great experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

My family and I took a recent trip to Beaufort for the Pirate Invasion. Obviously Beaufort was packed with children, families and Pirates. We took a chance and decided to eat at this small waterfront restaurant, and we were so extremely pleased with the result. The small restaurant was extremely packed by the owner was extremely helpful in finding us a great outside table with a beautiful view. Our waitress was adorable and handled all the mayhem of the invasion with ease. The best part was the amazing food. Nothing fried, just light, tasty seafood, sandwiches, and amazing pizza! You cannot go wrong here!

1  Thank lucylue92
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I was given a gift card to eat at QAR, and could not have been happier! The food was wonderful, fast, and VERY reasonable! The waitstaff was prompt and friendly and the owner (Betty Sue) was super friendly! The mixed drinks were fantastic! My husband was very happy with the beer selection as well!
I will be going back often! Thank you QAR staff!