“Definitely coming back to Langdon House”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beaufort
Langdon House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Beaufort B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a down-home comfortable feel. The food and presentation was wonderful. Location is perfect for getting around on foot, day and night. Definitely a place to keep coming back too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeJul

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I highly recommend this B&B if you want to stay close to the waterfront.. only a couple of blocks away from Front St. Food Is excellent and served with a special touch. The butter is served in a small shell on your plate. Fruit was fresh, ripe and delicious. Lizzet is a special lady and will make your stay comfortable. She gives pointers on the area and is happy to help. Slept well with a nice cool & quiet room near the back of the house. I worried that if I fell asleep too early I would be awakened by other guests coming in...but not the case. She tells everyone to respect the guests trying to sleep (early at night or late in the morning). No TV but I like having that change of pace with a chance to read before bed and time to relax with my thoughts in the morning drinking my coffee. Everyone eats at a table together in the dining area which makes a great chance to meet the other guests. Very special inn with a sweet inn keeper. Thanks Lizzet for making my mini me vacation wonderful..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Carol A
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We spent a wonderful holiday in Beaufort, NC, all thanks to Ms. Prest. Langdon House is a lovely Bed and Breakfast full of history and warmth. Lizzet Prest made us feel at home and offered us excellent suggestions for sites and activities to do around town. And, we were never disappointed! Beaufort is a great place to visit and Langdon House is a great place to stay. Do not leave without trying her fantastic breakfasts!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan-Blanche C
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to Beaufort and the Langdon House for 17 years. Lizzie is the perfect hostess and dear friend. Beaufort is a charming town with many fantastic restaurants and shoppes, but most of all, numerous opportunities to experience the natural beauty of this unique coastal region.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent experience. LIzzet, the owner, was warm and friendly and could not have been more accommodating. The room was quite comfortable and the breakfast included the best waffles I have ever had. Perhaps the most impressive experience was Lizzet asking how could the experience have been better. When I told her that i had only one suggestion, i.e., replace the shower head, she said that she had a plumber already scheduled and she would have him do it. She obviously takes a lot of pride in her inn and strives to continually improve the the enjoyment of her guests. We are from the area and have plenty of free places to stay with relatives and friends but wanted some privacy and a romantic getaway. We found it and will return.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank johnmidnight
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were most impressed by the owner of the LANGDON HOUSE , LIZZET, from the mement
we walked through the door. LIZZET was welcoming.She was able to help with little thingsS such as recommending that we make reservations for dinner for the duration of our stay and providing us with a beach bag with towles lotion and a bag for collecting sea shells.
We noticed her sanitary grade food service was a PERFECT 100%. Some of the local Rresterants did not have a 100%. We can't wait to return.
DG

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank d o
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Everything just came together so perfectly at Langdon House. New friends and connections and experiences have made our stay here so special and looking forward to reuniting again. The new addition room seemed to have been waiting for my boyfriend and I, and especially for a last minute booking over the Memorial Day weekend. There is so much love and care and generosity in this sweet southern charm of a place, many thanks to Lizzet, the innkeeper, for her gracious hospitality and spirit. Best wishes Lizzet! We look forward to our stars crossing again! Much love... xx

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank lkc0717
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaufort
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#2 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Pecan Tree Inn
Pecan Tree Inn
#1 of 8 in Beaufort

Been to Langdon House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!