“Great "new" find”
Review of Aqua Restaurant

Aqua Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our menu is created to bring you the freshest seasonal items available presented with a creative touch. Aqua’s small plates offer you an exciting array of tastes in ‘just right” portions ideal for passing around the table or enjoying two or three as a full meal. Aqua’s Big Plates feature "North Carolina seafood served stylishly" with the freshest local seafood and Choice Beef Filet, as well as local produce when it’s seasonally available. Aqua prides itself on offering fresh, local products and supporting our local fisherman and farmers.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We tried to go here a few years ago but walked out when we had zero service. We tried it again and were very pleased. The food was excellent. My only "complaint" is that I did not get enough food. We asked our server if we were ordering enough and she said yes. Two tapas and two small plates later I left hungry. That said everything we had was great and I would have again. I do not think I will be back with the kids but will go with my wife.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was great, the server was great, but it is a small place and if had been just my wife and me , or 2 adult couples...no big deal, but we had a 1 yr old, and a 3 yr old who have about a 1 hour span as far as being in a restaurant experience... Then...Melt Down! Food and atmosphere were exceptional, Service was top notch, Don't take young kids on a busy night. $5.00 Martini Night is a treat. Kudos to the Kitchen staff, Wait Staff and Bar Staff. Great Restaurant!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wow, we moved to this area 5 years ago and just discovered Aqua, a true gem of a restaurant on the Crystal Coast. Our favorite local restaurant in Morehead City was sold this year and we were not as enthralled with the new fare...so off to find a new fav on Labor Day weekend. We had experienced the fine cuisine and service of Aqua on Friday and just had to go back on Saturday. Despite a packed restaurant, the manager offered a spot for us in the bar area. Bar areas are not my favorite area to dine in, but with thoughts of the meal we would be experiencing we quickly obliged. Once again, we were not disappointed. My husband ordered the pork tenderloin I had the previous night and I selected the Catch of the Day Tostada, which was snapper. When you read the ingredients listed for each entree, it is hard to believe anyone could dream up such wonderful flavor combinations. We both enjoyed our dinners (small plates) from the first bite to the last. Amy was the bartender and our server for the night. She did not miss a beat in tending to our needs and requests, as well as the entire restaurants bar needs. She was amazing and worked tirelessly the entire time we were there. Great friendly, knowledgeable, attentive staff and by far the best food we have tasted on the Crystal Coast in 5 years.
If you stay anywhere along the Crystal Coast (not just Beaufort) this restaurant is well worth the trip. We traveled 30 minutes from Emerald Isle to get there and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The resturant was a little hard to find - off on a side street but worth it ! The food and service were outstanding . The wine list complements the excellent food. The staff is very helpful and the atmosphere is "casual contemporary" - put this restaurant on your list next time you are vacationing in the Crystal Coast .

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had dinner at Aqua on Aug. 9, which was the opening day of Pirate weekend in Beaufort, so the town and restaurant were both in a festive mood. I started with a tapas-size order of shrimp and grits and followed with the short rib pappardelle. My wife ordered the caesar salad with shrimp.
The food was delicious. I highly recommend Aqua.