Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Times!

Well maintained equipment and facilities. Minimal impact on the environment with the platforms and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chunks001
Safety conscious and caring staff

I have done several events over the years and this is a great bunch of guides and handlers. first... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
drchris6115
Asheville, North Carolina

1,021 results
All reviews blue ridge experience zip lining van ride moody cove fear of heights amazing adventure trees and plants plant life flora and fauna zip tour bucket list views are amazing super fun first timers zips safety blast
Reviewed December 2, 2014

There could not be a better zip line experience anywhere. The staff is top-notch, professional, fun, friendly, and excellent stewards of the land. The scenery is incredible and the zips are exhilarating. An excellent value. I couldn't recommend this any higher!

Reviewed November 30, 2014

I decided to choose Navitat for my first ziplining experience and it was absolutely wonderful! I chose their Ultimate package. I would advise it so that if you do decide to do both adventures - choose to do the Moody Cove Adventure first, followed by the Blue Ridge Experience. The guides for both of the tours were great and you can be sure that safety is the biggest priority.

The Moody Cove Adventure is hands on and you have to learn how to brake on your own, while for the Blue Ridge Experience, you don't have to worry about braking or anything. You just sit back and enjoy the gorgeous views. This is why I suggest doing the Moody Cove first if doing both, so you can end the day on a much more relaxing note.

I would not hesitate to choose Navitat again for my next ziplining trip!

1  Thank jayp913
Reviewed November 21, 2014

Not being too familiar with the area, we were very thankful that during breakfast in our B&B and a chat about what to do around there, we got a hint on this very special location. Giving them a call whether they had a slot for the day (it is not advised to go there without a reservation as the place is highly frequented) we received a confirmation that we could go. So we went. And were highly delighted about this special installation which (at a reasonable price !) takes the visitor through the forests of North Carolina. Traveling through the tree tops, accompanied by highly skilled guides, was a very special and touching experience, long to remember and absolutely worth going. The location is a bit off highway, thus a bit hard to find. Good parking.

Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

Neither of us has ever ziplined. We found Navitat on Google and as recommended by the innkeeper where we stayed for the weekend.

Jake and Neal were our guides. Those guys love their jobs and it shows. Throughout the Moody Cove Adventure they keep it fun and entertaining, and ALWAYS SAFE. There was not a time, even way up high, that we didn't feel safe.

The experience of flying through the mountains is unlike anything we have ever done. Awesome isn't even strong enough of a word!

We will do this again. Navitat was a fantastic experience.

Reviewed November 15, 2014

A little hesitant at first, this place provided a great co-worker excursion. Teemo (sp) and Max were our fantastic guides on the blue ridge experience. The van ride up the mountain is really something! The views are breathtaking. After your first zip, your fears disappear. You can relax and enjoy the activity. The runs are fast and fun. Be prepared for the first stop. It does jerk you a bit. I plan to come back and do the all day tour. The whole navitat team is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I highly recommend this activity.