Navitat Canopy Adventures - Asheville Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier tree-based zipline company. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, featured by the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Outside Magazine, and more, Navitat operates tours daily from mid-March through November each year. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville features two world-class tree-based adventures. The Moody Cove Adventure is an immersive and exciting adventure traveling from treetop to treetop that includes six ziplines, two skybridges, a spiral tree staircase, a rappel, and three short, scenic hikes. The Blue Ridge Experience is a massive mountaintop zipline experience with three huge side-by-side ziplines, the longest of which stretches nearly three-quarters of a mile and is 350-feet above the forest floor. Those seeking real adventure (and great savings) should choose Navitat's Ultimate Adventure Package to experience BOTH tours in one action-packed day and save 15%.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great experience. Knowledgeable and fun employees. A great way to spend a few hours. To bring up my 11 year old daughter to the weight limit, they added a few pounds which was great. We both enjoyed it immensely.

1  Thank anneworden

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We went for my Mother N laws 60th birthday last October and it was SO much fun! I felt safe at all times with well trained friendly guides which were very informative about the trees and plant life in the area often pointing things out, naming them and giving more information. Definitely a GREAT time! I Would do it again if I had the chance!!!

2  Thank MaxieMoMo
Reviewed December 1, 2013

First time zip lining. So impressed with our guides Ashley and Paddy. They were very concerned with our safety, lots of knowledge and awesome personalities. Gorgeous views. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Will definitely do it again!

2  Thank direy01
Reviewed November 20, 2013

While in Ashevile area for a Girls Weekend we booked a zip line tour at Navitat. It was at the height of autumn leaf color so we were looking forward to the view we would have while zip lining. We were not disappointed.
We had two great guides, Austin & Sandra who worked very hard to make sure everyone was safe while zip lining, but also that we had a lot of fun.
We were a group of ladies in our 50s and we had no trouble completing the course. The guides helped ease the anxiety of some when crossing the bridges and controlling the braking while approaching the platforms.
We enjoyed our adventure immensely and highly recommend this outfit to anyone who wants to zip line.

2  Thank Hawaii_Explorer
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I decided to take my wife for her 50th birthday on this tour. I am not the greatest fan of heights by any means but this had to be the most exciting activity I participated in since retiring from the Army. This was the pinnacle of the birthday weekend and I assure you I could not "top" this one. We will bring our boys back this spring. The guides are not just knowledgeable, they have the ability to make sure you feel secure at some very interesting heights.

1  Thank topshear