“The thrill of my lifetime”

Navitat Canopy Adventures - Asheville Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier tree-based zipline company. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, featured by the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Outside Magazine, and more, Navitat operates tours daily from mid-March through November each year. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville features two world-class tree-based adventures. The Moody Cove Adventure is an immersive and exciting adventure traveling from treetop to treetop that includes six ziplines, two skybridges, a spiral tree staircase, a rappel, and three short, scenic hikes. The Blue Ridge Experience is a massive mountaintop zipline experience with three huge side-by-side ziplines, the longest of which stretches nearly three-quarters of a mile and is 350-feet above the forest floor. Those seeking real adventure (and great savings) should choose Navitat's Ultimate Adventure Package to experience BOTH tours in one action-packed day and save 15%.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was fortunate on Sunday, October 14 to experience the thrill of my lifetime. I,m 83 years old and still can,t get over the thrill, excitement and beauty of your zip lines.I told my physicians the three hours spent at Navitat was a heck of a lot more enjoyable then running on a treadmill to stimulate my heart. I have finally calmed down and would make a comment and a suggestion for your operation.
1. Aaron and Bret were the quidesfor the group I was with at 8:00 AM. I want to commend both men for a wonderful job they did, They were personable, professional,knowlegible and above all watchful for our safety.
2. I specifically want to thank AAron for alowing me to complete the course. I think he had some reservations about my abilities to safely finish. Both he and Bret MADE MY DAY11
3. Suggestion: at 83 it.s been a while since I've done anything traveling at 40 mph and was not agile when it came to stopping.I understood Aaron's instruction about how to slow down when he raised his arm. I can honestly say I only remember seeing his arm raised once or twice in all of the zips. I think part of the reason I did not see the raised arm was that his clothing: shirt, arm, hat blended in with surroundings: tree trunk, leaves etc. Would it be possible for the guides to wear clothing shirt, sleeve, glove, hat with bright flouresant colors - easier to spot them. It might have helped.
I have told hundreds of people about my exhilarating experience and your wonderful operation. Thanks to Aaron and Bert and your entire staff. GREAT JOB

Charles Welge Jr.

1  Thank charles w

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were up in the trees from beginning to end. The guides were funny, safety conscious and knowledgable. It went longer than I would have liked, but it was definitely a unique, worthwhile experience. Oh, and no bathrooms once you start...they don't keep it a secret, but it something to know before you book it!

1  Thank JulieW0717
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We looked into several zip line attractions in Ashville NC and decided to try Navitat. We loved it. They made us feel very comfortable even though the guides were the ages of our kids they made sure we were safe & having a blast. The banter among the guides & guests made it feel great the whole time. I couldn't believe we were done so quickly, even though it lasted almost 3 hours.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This tour filled my need of an afternoon's entertainment for my 14 year old son. Great! As for me-- I was cold, and bored. If you are at all athletic, this is not challenging and there is not enough activity to keep you warm. The group was too large and it was too long a wait between lines. Maybe I am spoiled by having grown up in Asheville--but the nature experience was also disappointing. I would say spend your money on an amusement park and then go on a nice hike!

3  Thank outdoorgirl_12
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Been ziplining before Hawaii included. This is the best, most scenic, and well run.The guides were awsome, they taught,they helped, they informed.

1  Thank Leslie P