“Amazing pizza”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Amazing pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Y'all pizza couldn't get this better. Great service and good prices. Who cares about dum ole Doninos. GET SCOTT'S PIZZA!!

Huntsville, Alabama USA
“Average (at best) pizza; below average service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

The young man taking our order wasn't very competent. I ordered a single large pepperoni and repeated my order to me, "That's one large pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms". I corrected him that it was only pepperoni, no mushrooms. He said, "Okay", got my name, number, and address and was prepared to hang up. "How much will it be? How long will it take?" I asked. I was told that it would arrive within the hour.

The roads were a little slick, so I didn't mind that it took 75 minutes for the pizza to arrive. However, the pizza that we received was pepperoni and mushrooms. For those of you that have small children that don't like mushrooms, no amount of coaxing can convince them that it tastes the same when you take off the mushrooms manually.

I called back to let them know that they messed up the order. The response that I got back from the owner/manager (someone named Gabe) was, "Have you eaten any of it? What do you want me to do about it?" Additionally, he got into an argument and was scolding the employee that took the order while on the phone with me. We finally agreed that I would stop by the next day and get a coupon for another order.

Even though my wife and kids don't like mushrooms, I don't mind them and started to eat the pizza. I really like pizza and can eat just about any style. However, this was not very good pizza and it definitely was a grease bomb. We decided to cut our losses and not visit Scott's the following day. I have to concur with the comments from others about the poor service and sub-par pizza.

• Visited February 2013
Belmont, North Carolina
“Greasy Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We picked up the pizza because the delivery would have taken almost an hour. We needed something to go and picked Scott's. Unfortunately, we made a bad choice. The price was reasonable but the grease had to be blotted from the pizza with napkins before it could be eaten. The taste wasn't bad, but it was hard to get past the wet crust from all the grease. Good price. Poor pizza. The service was alright but not what you expect from "southern hospitality".

Visited February 2013
Panama City, Florida
“Good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great location, directly across from entrance to Sugar Mountain, and the pizza was awesome. Owner chatted with us for a while, an ex-Navy guy, very friendly. Not a whole lot of seating, but perfect for a quick bite.

Visited January 2013
Apex, North Carolina
“Terrible Place to do Business”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Ordered pizza from Scotts and received the worst service of any restaurant I have ever eaten at in my life. I would recommend that you go somewhere else to get your pizza. The owner is the worst and should not be in a business that interfaces with the public. The food was okay but the attitude of the owner was AWFUL. Go somewhere else.

• Visited September 2012