“HORRIBLE”

Cuisines: Japanese, Vietnamese
Banner Elk, North Carolina
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

they were recently caught using deer meat instead of steak or chicken, gross! the service is horrible and the place less than inviting, they didn't seem so clean either...avoid at all cost!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank FoodCritic126

Banner Elk, North Carolina, United States
“Love the Sushi”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The owner is very nice. She seated and waited on us. She was full of information about the food and how it's prepared. She took the time to talk to us instead of serving the food and walking away. Great place.

Visited June 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Just Take Your Food To Go”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Terrible service. The server screwed up our order on our appetizers and main menu. Service was slow, and at one point the two servers were arguing in the middle of the dining room in their native tongue. My husband accidentally left his prescription glasses sitting on the table, and when we went back the next night to get them, they claimed they did not have them.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank AshleyX-Ray
“Love it love it love it!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The food here is great, I is absolutly one of my favorite Sushi bars in the nation, and I've been to some good ones. You can't beat the value and quallity. There is another sushi bar in town but there is no competition. Tokyo wins hands down. I've tried items off of every portion of their menue, and have always been impressed.

Banner Elk, North Carolina
“ok”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

The food was good, but the service was horrible. When me and my friends were their I do not think the wait staff talked to us.

• Visited October 2011