“Great place to eat and meet people.”
Review of Zuzda - CLOSED

Zuzda
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 194
Description: Locally sourced ingredients prepared in small plates.
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Holly was a great pretender. Peel and eat shrimp, tomato mozzarella and Martinis were excellent. Thank you

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Five of us had dinner at Zuzda with different dishes for each. All choices were outstanding! Beautifully prepared and presented. Zuzda is definitely a must on the next trip to this area of North Carolina!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

There were 7 of us that dined here. It was t cheap by the time we were done because the portions are sharing size (tapas) therefore you order more than you MIT normally order. But I have to say that everyone enjoyed it. It's a nice restaurant with good service. We ate here with 2 kids, 1 adult kid, my husband & I and my in laws and there was something for everyone. We all really liked the veggie tempura. Nice, light batter. I also like the bread with the fresh garlic and the Brie cooked in Phyllo. Yum. Seriously, anywhere that has Brie on their menu has to be good. My husband did not like the chili. He tried my step son's sliders (meatball & cheese) and said next time he should get that. The kids all loved the Mac n' Cheese. My 10 year old son loved the fried ravioli. The Zuzdashetta was very good. The wine was priced decently. I had a glass of red zin for $6 and it was good for me but there were plenty of more expensive glasses & bottles to order should you wish. There is a bar there too if you want something stronger. I like the fact that the waters were refilled constantly. That was good. We ate here last year and had a grea time. We sat upstairs last time and downstairs this time. I preferred the decor and ambience of upstairs but we had a great time this time too.

We would definitely splurge and come back here again in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Recently moved to area, had heard mixed reviews from locals. Sat at bar for a couple of drinks. Overheard bartenders say they were out of Absolute vodka and that they would serve a more expensive brand at same price. Thought... Nice gesture. Ordered my second drink, not vodka, and was told they were out of that also. Switched to a similar brand and that bottle was virtually empty, maybe half a shot. They served it that way.
Got my check and found a higher charge for second drink. Asked why and all I got was an indifferent response. Apparently they treat regulars and newcomers differently. Avoid the bar unless you are a regular.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

After a busy day sightseeing and enjoying the surrounding attractions our group of 6 stopped in for some bites and refreshments. Zuzda's was the perfect place as some in the group were "starving" while others ate a late lunch. The food was yummy and just the right portions. Our bartender, Becca, was helpful with menu selections and made a great lemon drop! :) We will certainly be return customers!

1  Thank Erin M