“Never again!”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Give in to your cravings. Bella's Italian Restaurant & Bar of Banner Elk, North Carolina is here to offer you New York Style pizza and other authentic Italian cuisine. Choose from our large wine selection, the finest in Italian wines. Enjoy our sumptuous Italian entrees, affordable food and relaxed atmosphere with your family and friends. Sit at the bar or the high top tables and enjoy your favorite sports game with a beer or cocktail and one our delicious appetizers. Our professional staff will gladly attend to your needs in our spacious dining rooms. We will provide you with prompt and courteous service, making your dinner with us a great experience.
Linville, North Carolina
“Never again!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I keep telling myself I'll never go back, but this recent visit was the last straw. Greasy, greasy, oily pizza...inattentive, invisible server...error on the check in my favor...attempted to correct it and waited 20 minutes but the server never returned...several of the staff are way too "familiar"....enough is enough..!!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sherlock1220

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Family Weekend”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

There was live music the night that we went and were told it would be 30 minutes. We were seated in less time and our waiter was helpful and friendly. The kids were able to find something that they wanted and the adults had salad and pizza. The doors to the restaurant were open and there were some tables set up outside. Everyone around us at different tables were getting different dishes and all looked great. It was enjoyable and I would go back with family or friends. If you are planning a romantic dinner, this is not the place that you want to be. It can get very loud with all the families around

• Visited August 2013
Tampa FL
“Invisible to staff”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am an older female eating alone and this place was NOT kind. I was seated after 2 other couples behind me were seated. Then, I was placed in a corner table where no one even gave me water after both the other couples were being served dinner! I complained to a passing server, got my order taken and then sat and sat and sat. Would have liked more wine or dessert, but couldn't get anyone's attention. Grrrrr.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank TampaFLRuthy
SC
“Not as pleased as last year”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited this restaurant when in Banner Elk last year, and were very very pleased with our meal. So, when we made a return visit to Banner Elk this year, we were disappointed to find the food was just so-so (we both got the portabella sandwich).
Because it had been so good last year, we decided to give it another try and went back again today.
Unfortunately, it again missed the mark.
Today, I ordered the eggplant parmigiana which I had enjoyed last year. This time, the edges of the breading were completely saturated in crusty grease and the flavor fell flat.
We won't give them a third chance.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank stilltravellingSC
DeLand, Florida
“A Must for Us”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Whenever we visit the high country, we make it a point to eat here. It is located in a strip mall and you would not think much of it until you dine here. We have eaten both lunch and dinners here. The pizza and other Italian dishes are great. We liked the wine.

• Visited July 2013