“Lots of food - you won't go hungry”

Stonewalls Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Good food and a lot of it. The portions were more than I could eat and I had to take some back to the B&B. Another great restaurant to include on future trips to Banner Elk.

2  Thank Brian P

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'm not saying that at times it isn't well worth it because some of our meals have been fantastic! Wonderful selection on menu and great specials offered daily. Fish, prime rib, steaks, baby back ribs, pasta, salad bar, wine selections are varied and seem to satisfy everyone in our group. The service has always been outstanding. The majority of servers are veteran restaurant personnel and really know their customer service. We have found that the price has been worth it!

1  Thank rshowl
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Love going here . . . excellent menu . . . but the nightly specials are the real draw for me . . . an outstanding dinner from salad to dessert for a fabulously low price (for a restaurant of this nature.)

3  Thank SeasonedTraveler088
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The prime rib, salmon, salad bar are my favorites. Atmosphere is great. Service has been excellent. I highly recommend Stonewalls as a place for a lovely evening. My last visit was last week and we'll go one more time before leaving next week.

3  Thank Mimi B
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My only problem with the resturant is that it has a formal atmosphere but yet very causual, that bothered me when some people were in overalls while others were in sports coats.

Service was good, one of the better resturants in the town.

Food was delicious. The salmon and prime rib were fabulous.

Definitely would recommend to anyone in the area !

1  Thank Atvblazer250