“Good food!”

Stonewalls Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Good food, great service. We got there before the big crowds arrived and had no wait time for a table. A little bit pricey but this is a steakhouse not a fast food place (we each got a good steak meal and a glass of wine for about $45).

Visited April 2012
1 Thank 125GeorgeF

Miami, Florida
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

We stop here for dinner one night as we were driving around.
We shared a large prime rib with sides and salad bar.
It was nothing special but it was a good meal.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 01SouthEasterN
wpb
“Great steakhouse in the mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Nice atmosphere..fresh seafood and very good prime rib.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank jon r
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The salad bar is great, but the ahi tuna is sub par and steaks were average at best.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

I will start by saying the service was great, and it was a quiet restaurant. But, I still felt comfortable with my 15 week old daughter. We made the mistake of ordering the seared ahi tuna app, which just wasn't good. Wait for the next time you are near a Bonefish grill. The salad bar was very good. We both had Caesars. They also had great hummus on the bar. We probably overfilled on this bar. My wife got a very thick ribeye, but it was undercooked. I got the special, a sirloin with Jack Daniels sauce. I would have been better served with a more traditional plain steak. They did give us a chocolate mousse on the house for my wife's steak coming out undercooked. Overall it was an enjoyable meal with some solid leftovers for a steak and eggs breakfast.

South Florida, Florida
“Down Home Hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and I had read the reviews of Stonewall's which were mixed, but since we are often in Banner Elk we decided to give it a try. We were both pleasantly surprised. The service was friendly and made us feel like long time guests. My wife had the steak and said it was as good as Peddler's in Boone. I had the fish and it was excellent. We will definitely go there again when in the area.

• Visited March 2012