“Enjoyed the Cafe and Lodge so Much Went Twice!!”

Banner Elk Cafe & Lodge
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Brownsboro, AL
“Enjoyed the Cafe and Lodge so Much Went Twice!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped in for lunch after browsing the Fine Arts Show and Sale across the street.....the food was great! Our service was good as well and the restaurant was packed....their Sunday specials are very popular. We enjoyed our first lunch so much, we went back another day for lunch. Got the Greek Pizza and is could be the best pizza we have ever had!! It was hot, good crust, very cheesy, ample toppings....loved it! Will return to the Café and Lodge when in Banner Elk area again.

1 Thank alabamacoles

Weaverville
“Server best ever had”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had dinner at the Banner Elk Cafe on Saturday August 2. Our server was Elizabeth. I do not think that I have never had a better server in my life. We commented to her that our daughter's name was also Elizabeth and the both talked quietly together. One of our meals was taking longer than Elizabeth liked and she kept coming to apologize for promised to make it up. It was my wife's birthday during the weekend and she brought our a piece of cake that served all 4 of us.
The food and pizzas that we ordered were all prepared exactly to order and all tasted wonderful.
I would definitely recommend Banner Elk Cafe and Lodge.

1 Thank jeffpennell
Banner Elk, North Carolina
“Lunch anyone?”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Wonderful for lunch anytime of the year! Summer sitting on the patio is so relaxing. Two wonderful menu selections- food is timely- tasty- and the price it fair. I eat there probably two to three times a week. Great place and you do not have to wonder if they are open! Places in
Banner Elk have a habit of closing on different times of the week.

1 Thank Virginia I
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Recommended to us by the locals”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by some people from a nearby antiques shop. Our waiter had just came on his shift and must’ve been busy with other tables on the inside because he was kind of scattered brain with us. It took him some time to remember that I had ordered a Toffee Coffee, but luckily it was brought out before the food. All of our food was delicious. I got the Hawaiian Chicken wrap, my wife got the Southwest chicken wrap, my mother-in-law got the Reuben and my father-in-law got the Gorgonzola burger. My father-in-law asked for a piece of Key Lime Pie in a box to go and either the waiter totally forgot about this or he thought he might’ve been joking because we left with no Key Lime Pie. Also, my wife and I looked at the dessert display case three separate times and even inquired about the prices. The staff didn’t seem to know the prices off the top of their heads and they didn’t seem to care that we were interested in something. We also left with no dessert. If we’re ever back in the area we’ll be sure to stop by again and hopefully some of their dessert will be involved.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Daniel D
Groton, Massachusetts
“Good place for regular food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Fine service, large menu, fairly good food. A great place to go with a group of people who can't decide where to eat or for people who want steak, sandwiches, trout, etc. Very large and good desserts. Good price, good food.

• Visited July 2014