“Menu Galore”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Fort Worth, Texas
“Menu Galore”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was very glad to see such an open and eclectic menu, even a nice array of desserts from a local bakery. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the menu, which is so nice, as it is very full. We had a great server that was so polite, and very patient walking us through the menu. There is a ton on there, from breakfast, to a full lunch and dinner, but they are open all three shifts. I got the Cuban, which was such a nuce surprise. Very good, actually one of the best I have had yet! The reuben is also very good, and the fries are yummy! My husband had a burger, and scarfed it right down. We were planning on getting dessert, as they all looked sooo good, but we were just so full! It is a large platter, enough to have another meal with, practically! I took home half my sandwich, and half my fries. Like I said a very full platter! I heard the breakfast is great, so I will definitely, next time visiting come for breakfast too!

Lakeland, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We tried this place our last full morning in the area. We were quickly seated with an option for inside or outside and a waitress was ready to take our order just a minute or two later. The breakfast menu is simple, but there is not much you can do with breakfast. Sitting in the back room we had some great things to look at such as a map of the Appalachian Trail and the tribes of the US. My kids loved looking at this and allowed for some conversations.

Kids ordered eggs and bacon and finished plate (does not happen much). I had the breakfast sandwich and it was supurb.

Wanted to go back for lunch or dinner, but did not have the time.

1 Thank Lilysfriend98
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great restaurant(s) with lots of choices”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and 3 teens and I ate here last week. We had been disappointed up until then with most of the other places we had eaten at in the area. We were given menus for both the Lodge and the Cafe with so much to choose from. We all enjoyed our meals (chick parm sandwich, baked penne, melted ham & swiss on croissant, Po boy sandwich). The portions were humungous, so if you're not able to take a doggie bag, you may want to share a meal. We were seated in the Lodge area, but next time will go to the Cafe where the atmosphere is much better including a covered outdoor area where there was live entertainment. The Lodge could make itself so much cozier by replacing the harsh fluorescent lighting. Prices were great and our waitress Kate was sweet.

Buckhannon, West Virginia
“So Enjoyable!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We brought our Golden retriever with us on this trip and were excited to find places that are pet friendly. We were thrilled that this cafe had covered outdoor patio so we could bring our Toby. We ordered the nachos as an appetizer, they were good and plenty to share. I ordered the Mahi Mahi sandwich, minus the bun. Fish was good size and mist and good flavor. We ordered a plain burger for Toby and he enjoyed it a lot! Hubby ordered the DC burger and it was huge and he ate the whole thing. Service was friendly and quick, and servers were kind to our dog. Would go there again as the menu had much to offer!

Visited July 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
“Ate here twice while in Banner Elk”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

While we were in Banner Elk we ate here once for lunch and another time for dinner. Both meals were very good. My wife is gluten free and they had gluten free pizza dough so she could get a small pizza which is sometimes hard to find. The service was good and both times we ate outside since the weather was nice.

• Visited June 2014