“ASU Graduation 2018”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sugar Pointe Community
We now have Solar power!!
Spacious Kitchen
Pooltable
Master Bedroom
Master bath with separate jacuzzi tub and shower
video arcade table with multiple games
Bowling video game
Deck with dining table, grill and Hot tub
Large Hot tub
Firepit
Ping Pong
Play Basketball
Play a round of corn hole
Christmas Time at the Trinity
Snow skiing and ice skating
Sugar mtn and Beech mtn for skiing
Snowboarding
Go tubing
Tubing down the New River
kayaking down the New River
Horseback riding
Gem mining and White water rafting
Putt Putting at Magic Mountain
Shopping in Blowing Rock & Boones shops/mall and outlet mall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SSOAKLEY
Graham, North Carolina
“ASU Graduation 2018”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Beautiful home with lots of extras! Pretty view! Lots of room and beautifully decorated. Our college age kids loved all the home had to offer...pool table, ping pong, basketball, and video games. The owners were great making us feel welcome and gettting info to us. It was a great place for our family get together! We will definitely stay here again!!

May 28, 2018
Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful comments. I love knowing my guest have enjoyed their stay in my homes! Please let me know if I can ever assist you in another stay.

Christine
Ariel A
“Awesome vacations”
Reviewed January 21, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Was amazing all the time in the house..! Great location ..! The house is huge and all the rooms are in perfect conditions.!.! We had so much fun playing on the snow..!.!

Jan 21, 2017
Thank you so much for coming and staying in the Trinity. I am glad you and your guest enjoyed their time in the house and playing in the snow! Please come and visit us again!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Ski Trip”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed at the Trinity for 3 nights as part of a weekend ski trip. The location is very convenient to Sugar Mountain, and is also only a 15-20 minute drive to Beech. It is also very convenient to the grocery store and ski rental shops.

In regards to the house itself... it was home away from home. Everything you need from linens/towels/soap to kitchen utensils to make a comfortable stay. The extra/2nd dryer in the garage was a very nice touch for drying all of our ski gear! Amenities were top notch as well! Lots to keep you entertained around the house between the pool table, ping pong table, playstation 3, and hot tub. We would definitely stay again for another ski trip to the Banner Elk area!

Your age range 25-34
Jan 19, 2017
Thank you so much for the nice review. I am so glad that the house met your needs as far as amenities and location which allowed you to have a great trip! I hope you have a chance to come back and visit us again.

mknshllit...
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Beautiful relaxing accomodations”
Reviewed October 17, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Our stay in The Trinity was fabulous. A beautiful house on top of the mountain. Such a relaxing place to enjoy God's majestic mountain creation. This was perfect for a quiet get away with my husband. Very secluded yet close enough to many of the area activities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ray W
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic home base for our motorcycle journey!”
Reviewed September 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

A group of six of us rented this house for four days in September. We rode our bikes up to the house and found a welcoming place to rest! The garage was extremely useful, as we could park our bikes inside at night.

Hot tub on back porch and fire pit added to the relaxed atmosphere. Kitchen is very well equipped and we all found the sleeping areas very comfortable.

Only drawback to whole experience is the tight road leading up to the Trinity. Wouldn't recommend to novice riders.

Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Sep 28, 2016
Hello Ray. I am so glad that you and your friends enjoyed your time at the Trinity! I'm sure riding around on motorcycles offers a totally different view than riding around the mountains in a car. Maybe I will try it sometime. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with another stay.

Kara P
“A Great Home Away From Home”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Just like it's sister house "The Scarboro", "The Trinity" is beautifully decorated and has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. We have used this house, along with the neighboring property, for the past two years for an annual family reunion. The beds are very comfortable and the kitchen is well-stocked with everything you need. We especially enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub after taking care of others all day. We will definitely be back!

Traveling group: Extended Family
May 2, 2016
Kara, I'm so glad you had time to relax in the hot tub after sharing a busy day with your family members. It's times like this, that I am glad that I have the two homes beside each other so people can enjoy a large family reunion and reunite with each other. Thanks for staying again this year and we hope you choose The Trinity and The Scarboro for your family reunion next year!
Backer42
Greenville, South Carolina
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 28, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

A great long weekend surprise birthday for my wife was made even more fantastic because of The Trinity. Tremendous location, amenities, and cleanliness we could not ask for any more. The pool table, table tennis and video games kept the grandchildren occupied while the adults enjoyed the deck and hot tub and the view.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 5, 2015
I'm so glad this worked out for your wife's surprise birthday and I'm glad everyone had a great time and enjoyed the amenities. Thank you so much for the nice review. Let me know if I can ever do anything for you in the future.

Christine Stewart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing