“This place is WONDERFUL!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
Little Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Banner Elk
Augusta, GA
“This place is WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I went with friends to Nascar and we stayed here. It was wonderful. So clean and comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer. Three nights just wasn't enough!! I was very impressed and especially liked how big the suites were. The hot tub was great! I would recommend this place in a heart beat! Thanks you for a very nice long weekend.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank plus1214

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We stayed at this Inn right after Christmas of this past year. We stayed for a full week. We absolutely LOVED IT!! As soon as we entered, we were greeted by the owners who said, "Welcome Home"! After a 12 hour trip to get there...that was JUST the thing we needed to hear! They were extremely gracious, very accommodating...and couldn't have been nicer! The suite we had was large, 'homey' and sooo comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit! By the way, we are extremely "picky" travelers :-) ...so some of our friends tell us that we are impossible to please. We would highly recommend this place. We plan to go back as often as we can!
Dallas & Patti Smith
Tampa, Florida

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank cr8zl8dy
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Reviewed March 12, 2010

I've done a lot of traveling over the past 30 years, but I can't recall a more satisfying and memorable experience. The place is neat as a pin, cozy and quaint, but at the same time modern and up-to-date. Though the owner/manager wasn't there to greet us immediately upon our arrival, the family dog served as a friendly stand-in. After a short wait we received a call from the owner -- who was out on an errand -- informing us that our room was ready and to just let ourselves in. After a short drive downtown for dinner, we settled in to a pleasant evening in front of the gas fireplace enjoying a movie and several rounds of "Sorry," one of several complementary games stacked on a table in the lobby. A generous selection of DVDs and a few books were also available.

The next morning, we were well rested for our trip up Beech Mountain for a day of skiing. Our only regret was that we weren't able to stay another night...that huge jacuzzi tub sure would have felt good on our sore and tired muscles!

Truly a wonderful experience all around. Kudos to Phil and Lori for this beautiful little gem in the mountains.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Chucklebee
South Carolina
Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband and I just returned home this evening from our stay. What a really unique place! VERY clean, non-smoking, comfortable, homey feel. I love this place! :)

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pcmom07
Orlando Florida
Reviewed February 13, 2010

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Phil and Lori for their comforting ways and friendliness. They go above and beyond the call of duty in making sure your needs are met. They are at your beck and call, yet stay in the background as not to cause you to be uncomfortable. They have always been there for my family and I will continue to stay there in the future. I have never found a place so warm and inviting. If you are looking for a place that takes all the stress away, then, this is the place you want. Phil and Lori do everything in their power to accommodate your needs and are flexible to each individual and their situation. Yes, they have to make a living. Doesn't everyone? So, be understanding, their rates are very reasonable for what you are getting. Don't listen to negatives, I have stayed there many times and enjoyed every minute I was there. Some people are just high maintenance and can never be pleased no matter how hard you try.
Little Main Street is a warm environment and you can tell they take pride in their home. It doesn't feel like a hotel at all. It has all the comforts of home.
I also wanted to mention that the people that clean the rooms are especially nice. I also wanted to mention that the friends of my kids that I bring are always impressed by the accommodations and enjoy themselves very much.
Everything that is there is very convenient. Thank you for everything, every time I come there, you make me feel very welcome. Take care, sincerely Lisa Duke

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank liztne61617
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed February 7, 2010

We booked a last minute room for a mid-week stay at Little Main Street Inn after reading reviews for hotels in Banner Elk. We received an unbelievable $84 price for a 1 bedroom suite which comfortably slept 5. Cereal and pre-packaged pastries for breakfast were included in the price. The decor is country which seemed to fit with Banner Elk. We checked in using the phone in the lobby. We left early the next morning to hit the slopes. We never saw anyone that worked there, but that was not a problem for us.

All in all, clean, comfortable and convenient to Sugar. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
asheville, north carolina
Reviewed August 3, 2009

If you don't stay here when in Banner Elk you are making a BIG mistake. Wonderful in every way. We will be back and bring friends. "Cuddles" is an added treat. Dave and Carol.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
#7 of 9 in Banner Elk
The Shady Lawn Lodge
The Shady Lawn Lodge
#1 of 3 in Newland

Been to Little Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!