“Anniversary memories”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
Little Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Banner Elk
Rural Hall, North Carolina, United States
“Anniversary memories”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I made a very last minute reservation-not believing we would find anywhere available,but we were ecstatic to hear we were confirmed! The Inn was lovely, homey, secluded and inviting. The rocking chairs on the porch facing the beautiful view were picture perfect. Walking down the hallways lined with their antique country charm, we felt almost like you were walking into the home of a relative. The room was very clean, well decorated and very warm and welcoming. The cozy kitchen was stocked with coffee, creamer and all the dishes you could possible need, along with selection of snacks and mini boxed cereals. In the frig was a fresh, cold carton of milk to enjoy with these goodies. Just down the hall we found a plethera of movies, games, and selection of more snacks and goodies! It was like staying with FAMILY! We will DEFINITELY be back! Thank you for a Wonderful Anniversary memory!

Room Tip: They are all decorated differently, I was told. Ours was the Country Homestyle with Roosters and oth...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
South Daytona, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We landed at the Little Main Street Inn & Suites upon the recommendation of my parents, who noticed it passing through Banner Elk. We were not disappointed! The innkeepers were extremely accommodating to my questions over the phone. When I realized we would arrive late on our check in day, I called them and they advised me that our rooms were open and we could arrive at our leisure. The suites were spacious, very comfortable, and outfitted with anything necessary to make a home away from home. A wide selection of videos, games and books were available in the foyer, along with drinks, cereals and snacks. The place is super quiet (even with the wood floors!) and we felt right comfortable coming and going with our two small dachshunds. We'll definitely book again the next time we visit the area!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jerry M
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights through a living social deal. The room was awesome and was more like a condo style. We had a full kitchen and their was a quart of milk for us when we arrived. We had access to plently of food for breakfast as they had a pantry in the hall for all the guests. We were suppose to have wine and chocolates when we arrived and we totally forgot about it but the owner was cool enough and remembered and brought us some the second night. There is a super cool greenway within walking distance perfect for a good run or taking your dog for a walk.

• Stayed June 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We found this place through a Living Social deal, and we were very excited. We love Banner Elk already and have a favorite bed and breakfast in the area for traveling as a couple. However, we were going on a family vacation with our toddler, so we were pleased this inn allows kids. Each room is a condo with a full kitchen and a separate bedroom/bathroom area. We stayed in a patriotic themed room that was decorated without too many extra decor items to tempt our toddler. It was great having a separate bedroom. We didn't get to try out the jacuzzi other than as bathtub for our little one, but it was a great addition. As was the little fireplace which we did get to briefly use. We had milk provided in the fridge, coffee packets for the machine with cold cereal choices and oatmeal packets in the room. More pre-packaged choices were in the hallway. It was great to have those items provided and allow us to take our time in the morning. We did not have any interaction with the inn-keepers other than checking in and a brief conversation on our way out to explore one of our days. We knew we could reach them if we needed them though, and we appreciate the privacy this set-up allows. Again, Trip Advisor reviews were very helpful and accurate. I did find a few things that weren't excellent - like having only one handsoap dispenser that was pretty much empty at our arrival and finding some dried food tucked inside the recliner when I sat in it. However, neither of those things would keep me from staying there again. Overall, comfortable, clean and WAY better than a hotel for this family!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank allidunc
Mooreville, MS
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We arrived 7:45 p.m. and lucked up on this place. I walked in and was amazed at the cleanliness, quiet, and incredible decor. No person was in sight; the owners' not wanting to intrude on the atmosphere helps make this place incredible.
I used an old-fashioned phone to ring the inn-keeper; in less than five minutes, he came down. I asked to see a room and was shown the first suite on the ground level; I asked the price and was bowled over by the low off-season rate. I said we'd take it. He swiped my card, I signed, and he typed in my email address so I could get a receipt. Done. How fast and easy was that?
We're still amazed at the clean, neat, and beautiful accommodations, peaceful and cozy. Nothing like anywhere else we'd ever stayed. The personal touch and interest of the owners makes it. This place makes us want to go back and stay longer in BE; we won't even look at another place to stay.

Room Tip: We didn't see upstairs; we asked to see others on ground just for the pleasure of it; they were...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank clkgrl53
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. Staying here feels like staying with family. The staff is attentive and accommodating.
If I ever find myself back in banner elk, I will be staying here again.
............

• Stayed April 2013
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We just returned home from a sensational family gathering in Banner Elk. We rented all seven condo units off the main hallway at the Little Main Street Inn for our various family groups for four days. We are a large, blended, extended family. We gathered in Banner Elk to celebrate 30 years as a family. The Little Main Street Inn was the ideal place for a large family group like ours. Each family unit had its own condo unit with a kitchen and we were all together off the same corridor. It was wonderful! The Little Main Street Inn is probably the nicest place I have ever stayed. Everyone in our family loved it!! There were 20 members of our family, all staying at this Inn, together. The Little Main Street Inn was THE perfect place for a large family like ours to stay together. My husband and I travel to Banner Elk every once in a while to visit our son and his family. We have stayed at other places in the past but we will stay at the Little Main Street Inn from now on. It's the best!!!

Room Tip: We rented all seven units off the main hallway for our family. Each of the seven units was lovely...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 3 in Newland
The Lodge at River Run
The Lodge at River Run
#2 of 9 in Banner Elk

Been to Little Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!