“Can't wait to go back in the summer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Banner Elk
Columbia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go back in the summer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place is amazing even with snow all over. The girl in the tasting room was awesome (short hair) and so knowledgeable about all the wines. The wines were all very good and I can't wait to see the place when we can get a tour of the vineyards in the summer. Would have loved to stay at the villa but it was booked solid.

Visited February 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

The wine tasting was part of our weekend at the Villa. The girl pouring knew a lot about each kind of wine, and it was all good!!! There was a great crowd there, but we still received great service! We will go back again!

Visited January 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“This is the place to stay at in banner elk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend since it is a bed and breakfast and I must say I will for sure come come back as often as I can when I need to get away. Tie place is beautiful and the innkeepers are some of the nicest ppl I have ever met. My room was the blueberry suite which my fiancé loved staying in and thought the room was beautiful with a great view of the pond and mountains outside. The villa is very spacious and they even have some cookies waiting for you or pie as soon as you arrive through the front door. This place is so relaxing and even the winery has some really good tastings with the extremely helpful staff. I stayed the entire weekend and really didn't want to leave when my time was up. Had a pretty good massage while staying there as well and some directv tv in case you need it in the room. My fiancé also loved the jacuzzi tub in our room a lot and the breakfast they served was pretty good as well. Our first day there we never left the grounds cuz that's how awesome this place is. I couldn't say enough good things about this place. Everyone needs to stay here at least once!

Thomasville, North Carolina, United States
“Wedding at the villa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

This truely was an awesome experience! We were married in September 2012 at the villa and it was beautiful! The scenery is breath taking! Jackie, the chef, was so friendly and helpful and Michelle, the owner, was so willing to help with everything!! They made us really feel like we were apart of their family! We will definetley go back! They have really good prices on packages and can take away and add to get exactly what you want! We did have a little mix up with our package, which Michelle was more than helpful to get straightened out later. I look forward to going back for a visit very soon!!!

Visited September 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Winery !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

make your way to the mountains of North Carolina and visit the wonderful town of Banner Elk. It is nestled beneath the famous Grandfather Mountain (which is a must visit). Banner Elk Winery is just a short drive away from downtown Banner Elk. It is a beautiful winery and the staff are excellent and very knowledgable. All of the wines (whites to the reds) were incredible and it was hard to choose which ones we liked best. Reserve a dinner wine pairing event for a fabulous night out! Highly recommend.

Visited July 2012