“Great!!! Loved the food, service & price”
Review of The Frog & the Monkey - CLOSED

The Frog & the Monkey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2012

A friend said we should check it out while in down town BE. I would call it more eclectic than vegetarian. Then options ranged from veggie to bison. Gluten free options were just right for one of my friends. This is the kind of place you can go and relaxe. I got the fish taco. Best I have ever had and large. Not only will we be back, but we plan to come often.

2  Thank chapmanBannerElk

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Nice selection of food, good price, vegetarian choices, very relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank tmscott
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great little place in Banner Elk to eat and meet friends.

1  Thank VCResident
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Fresh food. Locally sourced with a changing menu. Love this small restaurant with wonderful food, great staff and a cozy decor. The parking has a lot to be desired. I'm never sure if I'm illegally parked. Worth every penny of their very reasonably priced menu.

1  Thank carobama
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Banner Elk is a beautiful town but very limited in its choice of restaurants. This is a wonderful option with fresh and creative choices. You may have to ask around to find it but it is only a block off of the main road and well worth the search. When we visited, they did not open until 11:00 am.

1  Thank lowlander46