TripAdvisor
Banner Elk
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bear cabin friendly dogs alfredo get away comfortable bed trail stream loft property
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2015

We loved staying at the Nut House! Hope to bring my friends back soon. The room was cozy and very charming. We went hiking to the waterfall and up to the Solitude Cabin. I would definitely come back again.

Date of stay: November 2014
2  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed December 25, 2014

My family of four stayed in one of their cabins for one night and we will be so happy to return in the future. The cabin is so cozy and charming. My children LOVED the loft upstairs and waking up to the owners friendly dogs on our porch! Such a pleasure dealing with the owner, I have already spread the word to friends where I live if they want a getaway that is not far from home but makes you feel like you are and all for an affordable price. I can't wait to return! Really looking forward to an end of summer trip to do the horseback riding they offer on site as well. Thank you SO much for an awesome weekend trip for our family!

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank rjnjordan
Reviewed December 23, 2014

This adorable cabin was the perfect fit for my husband and I and our chocolate lab. Warm and cozy on a chilly December night. We were a last minute booking and the owners were gracious to take care of us, even though they were busy celebrating the kids being out of school for Christmas. The cabin has everything necessary for a comfortable and relaxing stay.

Date of stay: December 2014
2  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed November 15, 2014

Its was totally great and perfect. We will stay there possibly on our honeymoon and any chance we can get away for a day or 2. The owners were wonderful people. The 2 dogs they have are so friendly and just loved the whole atmosphere.
Thanks again.

Room tip: Call early! But try last minute too. U never know.
Date of stay: November 2014
2  Thank Bikebooger
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

We went for a business trip but from time to time we mix it with some pleasure. My hubby surprised me with this cabin. The "nut house" was perfect, a bit up the hill to walk but we needed the exercise. The Sosa's were great and we made two cute friends Tulip and Miley. Who greeted us each morning with wagging rails. Great relaxing place. Mark & Jenny James

Date of stay: October 2014