“Delightful dining”

Balsam Mountain Inn Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Balsam Mountain Inn Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Balsam
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Balsam Depot Rd.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Wonderful food--chicken marsala and mountain trout--served professionally in a wonderful setting. Delightful servers, knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. In a great, quaint setting away from modern bustle, it was an excellent meal.

1  Thank schumac

Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is certainly not the first time we've visited the BMI and it is because we enjoy it so very much that we return. We love the atmosphere on the dining porch - it's just a perfect spot for a delicious meal. Breakfast is always a treat - varied menu each day and each day delicious.
We celebrated our anniversary with dinner and it was really just perfect. Food well presented and tasty; service impeccable; wine selections seres excellent.
This is, truly, our favorite place. Not to be missed.

2  Thank retiredtonc
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Be prepared for a long meal. They cook each meal individually so you should plan at least 2 hours. Restaurant was not crowded, but we were there over 2 hours. We think they were not prepared for 2 large parties plus others on a Fri. night when not staying at the Inn. Food was very good, but pricey.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed July 12, 2014

If you are looking for a chain, this is not it! We've stayed here every year for a weekend in the summer. The food and the service are excellent. Tonight I had the Mediterranean chicken and my husband, the filet with scallops. All of it was very tasty. We ended with a fudge brownie topped with salted caramel ice cream. Yum! We'll be back next year.

1  Thank Bmoss10
Reviewed June 29, 2014

ON June 22, 2014. I took my wife to the Balsom Inn for our anniversary dinner. I made my reservation by phone. I arrived on time and was seated almost as soon as we arrived. Our hostess was very polite and our server ( Christine) was the best we could ask for. Our meal was just as great. While we were eating the owner came over to our table and introduced her self and want to make sure our meal was as we wanted. I could not ask for a better evening. I would very highly recommend this restaurant. The service was great. The food was great. The owner made you feel welcome. It was great.

2  Thank Frank P