This was our third trip to the Marsh Harbour Inn in the last year. As always our trip was amazing. Jo the Innkeeper makes you feel like a part of the family. She always bends over backwards to make our stay extraordinary!! She even put a note under our door letting us know that the room wasn't being booked for our last day their and we could have a late check out. I saw a review saying that the rooms needed updating. This is so far from the truth. They are constantly refurbishing the rooms. The rooms are always being painted. We have stayed in three different rooms and they are all delightful. We were the only ones in the Inn on the first day we were there. We were allowed to see all the rooms. There isn't a bad room in the Inn. We love everything about the Inn. The breakfast is wonderful. The Inn is so safe! They have everything you need for a beach trip. They have bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels, sand buckets, and beach toys that you can use for free. You have complimentary golf carts that you can use. It is so restfull to watch the sunset and sunrise from your balcony. It is also fun to sit on the front porch and watch the people go by in front of the inn. If you have never been to Bald Head Island you are really missing the most peaceful vacation you can have. The island is so relaxing because it is so peaceful. Their is no vehicle noise, since you can only get around on golf carts. The beaches are beautiful!
You come across from Southport on the Ferry. Their is a Tram that takes you directly to the Inn. When you go back, you call and make reservations and the tram picks you up at the front door of the Inn. If you go to the Marsh Harbour Inn, tell Jo hello for me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You wake up in the morning...and step onto your private deck where sailboats rock gently in the marina. Beyond, you see a wide stretch of blue ocean, and to the side a creek winding through serene marshland. Surrounding the harbour are homes, both quaint and majestic—a scene that has inspired this place to be called "the Nantucket of the South." The Marsh Harbour is a boutique Inn, reminiscent of a grand coastal manor estate, overlooking the Harbour on Bald Head Island. Accommodations include nine rooms and four spectacular suites. A breakfast buffet is served daily in the dining room and a wine and cheese reception is hosted on the weekends. Enjoy sweeping views of the Marina, Atlantic Ocean and the marshes from every room. Golf cart (the only island transportation), breakfast, daily housekeeping is included in your rate. We are the only hotel facility on Bald Head Island. Suites are also available for fractional purchase, offering 4 weeks per year usage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marsh Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marsh Harbour Hotel Bald Head Island
- Marsh Harbour Inn Bald Head Island