“My favorite Hotel”

CT
“My favorite Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have been coming to Westchester once a week since early 2010 for business
and must say I have never had a bad stay at the Royal Regency.

Typically I'll come in after work grab a beer and a burger and just enjoy a
relaxing night.

However, in the last 6 months the staff has given me exceptional customer
service.

I feel like a member of the staff or a member of their extended family.

They always have my room ready for my arrival and even upgrade me to a suite
when possible.

I will continue to stay at the Royal Regency, my favorite hotel, as long as
my work takes me to Westchester.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Greek first
Homestead, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I attended a wedding on the 13th of April it was lovely the service, food everything was amazing all under one roof I loved it. The room did have a safe but we were right downstairs it was an evening wedding...no need for housekeeping. I would have never thought that someone on staff would go through all the rooms stealing anything of value left out. I wondered why the guy at the front desk kept looking up to the third floor. Well come to find out a number of the rooms were missing items. I emailed management and they have yet to respond... I was thinking of having my daughters sweet 16 here but I think not!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Vacafum
royalregencyny, General Manager at Royal Regency Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
I want to thank you for writing this review and want to assure you that we take safety and security very seriously at this hotel.
I would like for you to call me direcrlty and we can dicuss the missing item.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding and the food and we would enjoy hosting your event.

Yonkers, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a cheap place to stay. It is right off of the thruway and not far from New York City.
The rooms are not very big and they smell musty.
I toured to marriage suite while there and it was fairly large but also have a smell of mold.
They do have two halls and both are very nice for the price

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank taketwo1006
royalregencyny, General Manager at Royal Regency Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your review.
We are very convenient to the highway and all the main thoroughfares in Westchester.

I would like to think we offer a great value to our guests.

You are right, some of the rooms are on the small side, bathrooms too. However, we are addressing both the rooms and bathrooms during an upcoming renovation.

Additionally, this is the first time I have heard of mustiness. Perhaps you can reach out to me and let me know what room you stayed in so we are able to address any issues.

Again, Thank you for your comments. please use me as your point of contact during your next visit to Yonkers.

bobk@royalregencyhotelny.com
NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I just spent the weekend at the Royal Regency is Yonkers attending the wedding of a friend.

The place was great; lively and fun with a customer focused staff.

The food was great, the service in the wedding was great the room was great and they gave me a late check out so I could sleep through some of the cobwebs.

Thanks you Royal Regency for a fun fun fun weekend!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the kind words, I am glad the staff let you sllep though the cobwebs. Hurry back for your next visit.

Linneus, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed here while visiting our new granddaughter. The hotel was easy to find and the staff very accommodating. Room was very clean and spacious. We had originally planned to stay just two nights, but when my husband came down with a 24-hour bug, we had to stay another night. We were given a different room that had a couple of small problems, but one call to the front desk and we were taken care of very quickly. The staff's attention to our needs and requests was much appreciated. Will definitely be back when we come to visit our growing grand-baby!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a little more space as some of the bathrooms are small.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
royalregencyny, General Manager at Royal Regency Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to you next visit(s).

Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We just don't know where to begin about The Royal Regency Hotel .We are delighted that we decided to stay at this Hotel . The rooms were Clean and Comfortable everything was right at our hand the Continental Breakfast was excellent . It was our pleasure to meet the New Manager Bob Kenney very Professional and Friendly. We wish him years of Success and Health in his New Position .The Staff were so Friendly and helpful as my husband had a stroke two years ago and has to use a walker to get around they were always ready to give us a helping hand . The food was Brilliant Enjoyed the lounge and Leo the bartender was very friendly and made us very Welcome .YES WHEN WE RETURN AGAIN FROM FLORIDA WE WILL STAY AT THIS HOTEL
We shall also tell our Family and Friends about The Royal Regency Hotel Tuckahoe Road in Yonkers. NY. A HUGH THANK YOU TO THE MANAGER BOB KENNEY AND THE FRIENDLY STAFF OF THIS HOTEL . SLAINTE TOM / YVONNE BOYNTON BEACH FLORIDA .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We are anxiously awaiting your next visit.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed in this hotel during Spring break with our four kids and had a very good experience. We booked the room last-minute and were offered connecting rooms for 120 dollars per night. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The baby cot was brand new with very nice bedding. Surely the decor is a bit tired but the rooms are clean and spacious and the continental breakfast is plentiful. We were told they are about to start a major renovation of the hotel. It's not a five star hotel but a very good choice if you are in the area. After spending a few days at the W hotel on Times Square in NYC where the service was terrible it was nice to find such helpful staff in Yonkers.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
royalregencyny, General Manager at Royal Regency Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words.
Hope to see you again in the very near future.
Please use me as your contact for future reservations.

Royal Regency Hotel
914-476-6200
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yonkers
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers - Westchester
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers
Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County
Radisson Hotel New Rochelle
Radisson Hotel New Rochelle
#1 of 2 in New Rochelle
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson

Been to Royal Regency Hotel? Share your experiences!