“Fabulous.”

Xaviars On The Hudson
Ranked #2 of 321 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Buena Vista
Description: X2O Xaviars on the Hudson is Peter X Kelly’s latest addition to the Xaviars Restaurant Group. It sits in the water on the only turn of the century Victorian pier still in use on the Hudson River. X2O’s Main Dining Salon's 25 foot vaulted ceiling and 3 walls of glass frame offers views of the George Washington and Tappan Zee Bridges, as well as sunsets over the Palisades. Guests encounter dishes incorporating classic French technique with Italian and Spanish influences, and Asian embellishments which create a wholly original cuisine unique to the Hudson Valley. The Dylan Lounge is a vibrant, up-tempo space with a sophisticated and playful bent that offers guests more dining options. Guests are invited to sample a variety of small plates and sushi, while dining at the Communal Table, sushi bar, or at traditional banquette and table seating.
South Salem, New York
“Fabulous.”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Attentive, well timed service, consistently every time we've been there. Wonderful setting. I had the best soft shell crabs ever - lightly sautéed, perfect - over a bed of wonderfully prepared veggies. Also, an appetizer of sashimi tuna was delicious. Price was reasonable for the quality of the experience.

Visited June 2014

Bronx, New York
“Great view with poor service”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Finding this restaurant with great views thru Groupon, it looked like a great place to try.
Issue's
Parking there is a valet parking fee of $3.00 , and you must get your ticket validated or an additional $10 charge. This fee is not bad for cost but if you're validating a parking ticket in Restaurant should eat entire fee and not just part of it.
The restaurant is very nice when you walk in the views are spectacular however having a service area right in the middle of the restaurant where you were seated right next to it is not very pleasant watching the staff handle all of their duties which should be performed in the back room along with having to hear the conversations of the staff is very distracting...
Overall service was very poor you could never get the attention of your server , it is never a good thing when you ignore your wife because you have to try and catch the servers attention.

The plates and dishes were chipped my wife got a small cut on how lip from drinking from a damaged wine glass when the server was notified he just picked up the glass walked away returned with a another glass filled it up walked away no apologies.

The food and presentation was very good.... The views for this restaurant are very appealing...
This Restaurant could be so much better if some of the small details were paid attention to... You expect a lot more for the overall price...

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Stephen V
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Place for Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was our second time at X2O for brunch. This time we brought a friend along. We all liked the food, except for the bread pudding we had for dessert. It was too bland for our taste. As always,chef Kelly goes around greeting people at their tables which is nice gesture that makes you feel welcome.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Multiple attempts at liking this place....”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have visited this establishment 3 times. The first time, I brought my mother who quickly discovered that the butter they brought with bread was rancid, the rest did not matter....
The second time, I came with my significant other, we had a lot of fun following a mouse running about the main dining room. Since we played cool and did not freak out as the lady at the next table, we were rewarded with free wine, WOW!!!! The last time Saturday, June 14, 2014 was my last time and a final visit, I was put in my place by a waiter whom I dared to ask for a steak knife to cut the beef. Overall, was quite unpleasant, given the fact, I had visitors from abroad.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank somrov
NY
“Pretty, Food is good”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

A fine dining experience that is nice for a special occasion. I have had three visits, all good. The food is very good, but not exceptional. Among my visits, we had a wine pairing dinner which was tasy but we were still hungry when we left. The price is very high and I'm not sure it is worth it. If one could actually dine over looking the Hudson River, it might be. A visit to Xavier's is particularly nice in the warmer weather as the town is fun to visit.

• Visited July 2013