“Great Groupon meal”

Xaviars On The Hudson
Reserve with OpenTable
Xaviars On The Hudson is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 334 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian, French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Buena Vista
Description: X2O Xaviars on the Hudson is Peter X Kelly’s latest addition to the Xaviars Restaurant Group. It sits in the water on the only turn of the century Victorian pier still in use on the Hudson River. X2O’s Main Dining Salon's 25 foot vaulted ceiling and 3 walls of glass frame offers views of the George Washington and Tappan Zee Bridges, as well as sunsets over the Palisades. Guests encounter dishes incorporating classic French technique with Italian and Spanish influences, and Asian embellishments which create a wholly original cuisine unique to the Hudson Valley. The Dylan Lounge is a vibrant, up-tempo space with a sophisticated and playful bent that offers guests more dining options. Guests are invited to sample a variety of small plates and sushi, while dining at the Communal Table, sushi bar, or at traditional banquette and table seating.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had an 8 pm reservation and our table was ready. The room was quiet even though we were sitting next to a large group.

We split a salmon en croute and a deconstructed salade nicoise: green beans and cashews with crème fraiche, tuna sashimi, dried olives and heirloom tomatoes.
For the main course we both had the soft shell crab special. This was served with a sauce and several vegetables: Excellent.
For dessert we had carrot cake and panacotta.

Service was efficient.

This is one of the best Groupon meals I have had.

1  Thank mjm814

Reviewed April 16, 2014

No matter ow many times I have gone to this restaurant, I have never been disappointed.
The food is great and the atmosphere is just as good. Love to bring friends for dinner.

1  Thank sholshky
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Good food an a awesome view!
Great place to celebrate.
Evenings are beautiful in the summer and fall.
You will go back... guaranteed!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We love to go to Xavier's on Hudson. Sunday brunch is exceptional. Reservations need to be made a month in advance.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife have and I have been dining here since they opened. For so long they have been my favorite restaurant in the Suburban New York locale. We have celebrated many family occassions here and when my suppliers want to take me out to dinner this is always my restaurant of choice. But lately, specifically the last three times I have been here, the experience has been less than stellar. The service has gone downhill drastically to the point where even on slower nights we have been served our entrees before we were even finished with our appetizers. They have taken away our silverware and then forgotten to give us new utensils to eat with. I actually had to get up to find someone to bring us silverware before our meals got cold. Likewise, I could not get our wine glasses or water glasses refilled without constantly needing to call over a server. The attention to detail that made this such a wonderful restaurant seems to be diminishing. Unfortunately I attribute this, in large part, to chef/owner Peter Kelly. When I brought these shortcomings to his attention he just shrugged them off and did or said nothing to make me feel any better about my experience. With this type of nonchalance, it is no wonder that the waitstaff continues to provide what has now become a very pedestrian experience.
And as far as the food is concerned, although it is still quite good, it or he seems to have lost that all important spark that he used to have. Sadly...and I mean sadly, it is no longer our "go to destination" for an excellent dining experience. I am not willing to write it off permanently because it was so good for so long. So, I will continue to dine there...just a lot less frequently.

1  Thank TheTeeMan