“Clear Sailing on the Hudson”

Xaviars On The Hudson
Reserve with OpenTable
Xaviars On The Hudson is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian, French, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Buena Vista
Description: X2O Xaviars on the Hudson is Peter X Kelly’s latest addition to the Xaviars Restaurant Group. It sits in the water on the only turn of the century Victorian pier still in use on the Hudson River. X2O’s Main Dining Salon's 25 foot vaulted ceiling and 3 walls of glass frame offers views of the George Washington and Tappan Zee Bridges, as well as sunsets over the Palisades. Guests encounter dishes incorporating classic French technique with Italian and Spanish influences, and Asian embellishments which create a wholly original cuisine unique to the Hudson Valley. The Dylan Lounge is a vibrant, up-tempo space with a sophisticated and playful bent that offers guests more dining options. Guests are invited to sample a variety of small plates and sushi, while dining at the Communal Table, sushi bar, or at traditional banquette and table seating.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

For my husband's birthday we went there for the Sunday Brunch, wonderful experience. Food, Service and Atmosphere are great!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The atmosphere and view are alone worth the trip. Beautiful room with a view of the river...don't miss the view from the restrooms either. ( ;
Had dinner here last night with another couple....we all loved it. The service was excellent without being overbearing, appetizers and dinners all prepared perfectly. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Fantastic view and great priced brunch. Lovely room & delicious food. The service is very good too. Had a nice intimate special occasion dinner there.

1  Thank photoannie
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner with another couple. It was my first time there and I loved it! However, we didn't know there was a festival going on and the streets were closed. We ended up taking a detour and arrived 15 minutes later than we had hoped. Luckily, we planned on going earlier than our reservation to have a drink by the bar. From what I understand, they have a lot of events down by the waterfront, so I would check in advance. They have valet, which was great because the parking down there is atrocious. I found the staff very friendly, from the front desk to the bartender and the waiters. The service was great - very attentive. We sat at a table by the window and the view is beautiful! Everything we had was delicious.....we tried the tuna tartar, the grilled squid special, the chowder, portuguese octopus and bone marrow with escargot. I had never tried snails before and quite frankly the idea of it is a little unnerving to me. However, I tried it and it was SO good!! For entrees we had the quail, pork belly and scallop dishes. All were amazing! For dessert we had the poached pear. The pear was good, but not over the top. The prices for the appetizers are very reasonable. The entree prices are not less than about $30. In my opinion, price is not bad for taste, quality and water view.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The stunning views of the Hudson River with the George Washington Bridge on one side and the Tappan Zee and Palisades on the other make the entrance into the dining room amazing. Brunch on Sundays is a treat. Besides the excellent food on the prix-fixe brunch menu, the wait staff walks about continuously with tasty delights for you to try, from mushroom dumplings to lamb chops to tuna sushi. With the brunch comes a never ending flow of Prosecco, a dry Italian champagne. One nice quirk about the brunch is that you have to order your entire meal from appetizer to dessert at the start. So all your decisions are done up front and then you can let your mind wander with the views, deliciously prepared food, excellent service and wonderful views. Reservations are a must.

1  Thank David S