“Not too bad!”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Yonkers
Cairo, Egypt
“Not too bad!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed for three nights. My room was clean, if a bit standardly furnished with no personality. But then, I wasn't paying for ambiance. Good WiFi signal. My room was kept nicely clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice a quiet for a good nights sleep. The free breakfast could use some tweaking. Guests had to request that the milk be replaced as it was a bit sour. Front desk personnel was very polite and nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Yonkers
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Will not ever stay at this hotel again. Very dirty, food was nasty, whole property smells like smoke.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't signed up with Trip Advisor during my stay but I every time I drive by this hotel my skin literally crawls.

So I stayed at this location late last year towards the beginning of the year just because my home was getting some work done. Just a overnight thing.

Well the front desk clerk was rude. The first room we checked into had yellow stains on the mattress, and pillows. There was hair all through the blanket. There were spots on the blankets.

So we asked to be moved and after the front desk scolded me for waiting the whole 10 minutes it took to realize that the room was filthy, he moved us.

The next room had a damp smell to it. There was still hair all over the room. Long black stringy hair. This bathroom didn't have any used soap in it like the last one had but it still wasn't clean. The pillows had no stains but they had an odor. I slept on top of the sheets and threw the pillows on the floor in the corner and just slept on my arm.

Fast forward to 4 days later...I start to notice a puss filled bump near my underarm. Of course I was alarmed and ran to my dermatologist. After examining me, the first question he asked me was "have you stayed in any hotels outside of the country lately?" To which, I said no, just in the country. Well lord and behold, I contracted a skin bacteria from the hotel but not just me, my girlfriend too. So 7 days of Antibiotics for the skin and my system and I am all better. The second room sheets were obviously worse than the first because there was bacteria lurking below them.

Anyway, I wish I didn't have to give this hotel even 1 star. Maybe this is why they can't call themselves a "Holiday Inn" anymore and to Mgmt. who might see this review...SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME, I DON'T WANT ANY APOLOGIES OR ROBOTIC RESPONSES. JUST BE HAPPY I DIDN'T SUE YOU!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Yonkers hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yonkers
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers
Royal Regency Hotel
Royal Regency Hotel
#5 of 6 in Yonkers
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers - Westchester
Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
Ardsley Acres Hotel Court
Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County

Been to Ramada Yonkers? Share your experiences!