“will not stay again”
Review of Ramada Yonkers

Ramada Yonkers
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Yonkers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Saint Inigoes
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The hotel was easy to find, the staff were excellant and friendly, the rooms were nice just a little small. The stay was over all well worth the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Yonkers, New York
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Well, I booked a room just so that I could attend the pool with the kids and it isn't that far from my house. after checking in I asked where was the pool and they said That I needed tickets to get into the pool area.. ok that's odd. then they only gave me two tickets and said that I am allowed two more at 10 dollars each.OK odd again. Me and my family arrive at the pool and their are a bunch of Cabana members(elderly seniors) in the pool with their families there was no space for the motel guest. then my husband come to the pool area to drop off something to me for the kids and the life guard would not let him in with out a ticket and my husband explained that he was just going to give me something and leave but he would not let him in. . Then I left the pool and complained to the front desk. Then the pool closes at 7pm which it is early because the sun doesn't go down till 9 because of summer hours. upon leaving the pool I observed people giving the life guard money for letting them in the pool. and thanking him for letting them visit. I wish I would have went to another hotel with a pool. because its some funny stuff going on there.Then the complementary breakfast was the worst. all starch; cut in half bagel, cold pancakes, corn flack cereal and can juice they put into a pitcher. Then when asked if we could attend the pool in the morning before check out the front desk said well, the pool opens at 10am and your check out is a 12 pm so you only have 2 hours to attend the pool , and I would have to pay 10 dollars for my children to attend the pool so that would be 20 dollars for 2 hour , reminder i paid 20 dollars yesterday and between both days that would be 40 dollars for the pool on top of the 148 I paid for the room for one night.. thats crazy... I would never attend that place again. Oh yeah the rooms are out dated and the bathtub in the bathroom kept clogging.. never again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Yonkers hotels

Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Traveling late at night with family to do some activity in Tuckahoe NY the next day.
Passed a few other hotels and decided to stay here becuase of the name.
Very Dirty room, make-up on pillow cases...had to go to front desk to get new ones.
Dirt &b Dust on curtains were so bad i actually went and got front desk person to show them.
You could see the harballs on the top of the curtains from 6ft away.They agreed the room was dirty and they would adjust my rate. In the morning they indicated they could not adjust but i could call back during the week and speak to supervisor. When I did they were vary rude and were adamant the rooms were clean, they acutally told me everyone has a different definition of "CLEAN". I then requested to speak to manager and they gave me the # of the owner and that I had 2 choices: take $25 off the bill or speak to the manager. Poor decision on my part to think the owner of this disgusting hotel would care.....I contacted him 2 times and left messages with my return # both time and never heard from him. I travel for work all time and this was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at, it is a miracle they are still in business....but i bet no one ever stays here twice. Consider yourself warned.....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yonkers
Royal Regency Hotel
Royal Regency Hotel
#5 of 6 in Yonkers
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers
Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers - Westchester
Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers
Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County
Ardsley Acres Hotel Court

Been to Ramada Yonkers? Share your experiences!