Ramada Yonkers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Residence Inn New Rochelle(New Rochelle)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

when im not staying in NYC this is my hotel of choice and im never disappointed. I really dont care how dated everything supposedly is and I dont pick every little thing apart. IM IN NEW YORK!!! Im not gonna spend alot of time there anywhere. A hotel for me is a place to sleep,shower, and another s word. It meets all my criteria: easy transit to YANKEE STADIUM and NYC,a fridge and a microwave in my room, and a good sense of security. I grew up in the area. It isnt that bad. The staff was friendly and helpful. I did not have a problem with them. I had my own food in my room so I cant comment on the breakfast.i really dont see what people complain about. Ive stayed here at least a dozen times and will so again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The bathrooms are outdated and moldy. Needs new tile and grout. grout and caulk is molded bad. Towels are grungy, fall apart and stink. USE BLEACH!!!! Food is Horrible. i wouldn't feed it to the rats (which probably live in the kitchen). REPULSIVE!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The check in staff were ok but the room smelt funny and the walls paper thin, i'm sure i could hear next door fart and as for the breakfast all the bread was stale ,i picked up two pieces and threw them back as i could have resoled my shoes with them,and the the orange juice looked like it had never seen a orange.If i knew the area i would have gone elsewhere.

Room Tip: Dont have any room unless desperate
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family