“Good Quality Food”
Review of Nathan's Famous

Nathan's Famous
Ranked #177 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I love Nathan's Hot dogs hamburgers French Fries I like the atmosphere when I go there friendly workers.That makes you want to come back.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had gone to this Nathan's for years before they corporate bean counters wrecked it. It was the best because it had a variety of foods, a game room and quick service. Previously they served top quality pastrami, corned beef, beef briscut, etc. However, it was knocked down and replaced with a small, run of the mill, limited menu restaurant. The corporate geniuses cut quality and history out of the picture. The game room is gone, there is no deli section, and the workers from the old restaurant have been replaced with inept and confused young people.It appeared that there were at least 20 workers bumping into each other behind the counter. My wife and I waited twenty five minutes after ordering at the counter. We had ordered two hot dogs and fries! The "waiter", totally overwhelmed with the ten customers in the 2/3 empty place, was totally confused. I asked for the manager who said they were experiencing problems with their assembly line. It seemed to me that 20 dazed and confused teenagers could be replaced with one senior citizen taking orders and one to cook them. The food was mediocre at best. I recommend that they send their help to one of the Duchess Restaurants in Connecticut to train. Those people make better hot dogs, have a full menu and get the orders out very quickly.