“Pizza Cafe”

Get food delivered
Ranked #25 of 374 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I stopped in the new Pizza Café. The personal pizza was very good. Very nice size for the price and plentiful for one person. Service was attentive and tables were plentiful and available. Restaurant was clean and inviting. Pizza seemed to take a bit longer to get made as we were one of only two tables occupied, however I did see many outgoing orders being phoned in so perhaps they were busy making pies for delivery. Our overall experience was very good and I would return soon to see if they can continue on making a very good product.

Date of visit: August 2013
Write a reviewReviews (64)