“simply great”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
White Plains, New York
“simply great”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The staff was great, knowledgeable, and extremely well mannered. Food was plated in a very appetizing way, the chef's risotto is to die for, and the pork belly is "melt in your mouth tender", as the waiter noted. The drinks were good and the wine list is very good, but the craft beers they have in their selection is outstanding. Turns out they have a beer and pizza night on Wednesdays, i will be sure to check that out.

• Visited August 2011

Elmsford, New York
“Awesome Spot Cant Wait to Go Again.”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I would recommend Zuppa over and over again! The Place is majestic the staff courteous & friendly. We met some friends coming in from the city who came up on metronorth the station was around the corner so we just found it a convenient 1/2 way to meet. So glad we did because the braised pork belly and grilled peaches..... was by far one of greatest combinations of succulent fatty goodness that i have ever had. Also the matre d helped us find a unique italian white wine that if i try to spell it i would totally butcher it just ask for Eddy or Nando they will know . Overall we had a positive experience due to the amazing caliber & quality of the food and the impeccable service of both management and staff.

• Visited August 2011
Yonkers, New York
“Impeccable restaurant!”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

My wife and I have lived in Yonkers for years, but I never knew about zuppa. It was a colleague that lives in Brooklyn that mentioned it and how he loved it. So I decided to go for my wifes birthday and it was great. We sat at a corner table had a couple of cocktails first and after we picked a bottle of wine. (The markup extremely reasonable) We started with calamari skewers and the beet salad, both out of this world. Since the pastas were all homemade we shared two of them in between, the short rib stuffed pasta was very different and well presented but also delicious! (Only my grandma could make pasta like that). The main course was excellent, I had the branzino my wife had the pork tenderloin with a recioto reduction. We order a dessert off the menu and the manager send out a special dessert with a candle after he found out that it was my wife’s birthday.
I have to say this place was everything that my colleague described! The food , the service the whole staff was helpful and friendly.
I can’t wait to go back to zuppa!

Lima / Cusco
“Always satisfied all seasons”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Although I do not live in Yonkers I find myself going to Zuppa to entertain customers, for a family meal, out with friends or a quiet date with hubby. Food consistently tasty & decent wines to go with. Space is great, never feel cramped and I plan to host a 130 person party there on the strength of the food & layout. We will have dancing! perhaps I'l write again after event to rave again. Do not know what the naysayers are talking about. Quality costs, people. Frankly, I am also willing to pay to not be rushed and for some elbow room which is no small thing here in high rent Westchester & higher rent NYC. Fave dish: branzino

New York City, New York
“Lovely dinner - bit expensive, but it was...”
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Lovely dinner - bit expensive, but it was a nice night out.