“Best Scillian Pizzas EVER”

Palisade Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #42 of 377 Restaurants in Yonkers
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

The best pizza in Yonkers. Never ordered a dish from this restaurant that I didn't enjoy from garlic knots to pizza to pasta dish.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

Pizza and Italian dishes are excellent - Yonkers would not accept anything less. This is the way pizza should be.

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Today I attend a PD at School 16 and the Asst. Principal recommended Palisade Pizza and Pasta. I don't really like to try new places since I have a very sensitive stomach but decided to give the restaurant a chance since my other colleagues were going to give it a try too. Well, the service was great and the man behind the counter (didn't give his name) was friendly and very accommodating. The pizza was GOOD and he made it just like I eat it well done with spinach and sauce on top of the spinach. When I am in the area again, I will eat at Palisade Pizza and Pasta again!

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I always enjoy my experience at this local Pizzeria and Italian restaurant. Frank the owner is always pleasant and friendly
The Chicken Parmigiana and the Pizza are always fresh. The food is very good quality and the Chicken is always tender and delicious.
Delivery is always quick and the delivery personnel are always very pleasant.

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Food is great and reasonable. Angel makes an awesome thin crust. Portions are satisfying and price is reasonable. Have used them for catering also. Great neighborhood place.