“Home Cooking without the work”

La Grotta 2 Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #26 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I dined at the restaurant twice and the food was amazing. They have a wonderful variety on the menu. I must say the service could have been more attentive when we first arrived. But it did get better as we were seated. My dinner made up for any shortfall. It is a good location and easy to get to. I certainly plan to dine there again. On a Friday night the girl bartendar makes a mean expresso martini. I wish they had a good bartendar on Saturdays. ( hint hint)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants to go to in my area. The food is always great.
There are always nice specials as well as a great menu. All the servers are
wonderful and make you feel at home.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food was fabulous, the service impeccable and the check was surprisingly low, about $85 for two with a bottle of wine. Will definitely be back !

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The meals we had were made perfectly, The wait staff was fantastic and very professional, Great entertainment

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Love this restaurant! We loved their old place on Midland Avenue and this is the fourth time we've had dinner at the new La Grotta in Yonkers. Welcoming service every time. The meal the best! Prosciutto and melon - perfect. Clams casino - done to perfection. My shrimp scampi came in a heavenly sauce! The tomato sauces served on our two pasta dishes were freshly made - no straight out of a can here! The tiramisu and Italian cheese cake - delicious! And the coffee was fresh!Can't say enough about Chef Franco and his charming wife, Phyllis, who made sure we had the best of service and as always, great food.

1  Thank the_librarian_37