“What a Great Lunch at La Lanterna”
Review of La Lanterna

La Lanterna
Ranked #10 of 340 Restaurants in Yonkers
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At La Lanterna, you will experience fine dining of Italian cuisine with a Swiss twist. Prepared by our executive Swiss chef, who creates hundreds of truly unique Italian Swiss recipes, you will be tempted by dishes such as Panchetta-Wrapped Filet Mignon and New Zealand lamb.We also serves cutting-edge desserts and holiday feasts. With our innovative food and wine, you will find a mixture of contemporary and traditional ideas from around the world that usually cannot be found when cooking at home.Since opening our doors in 1990, we have been voted "Most Romantic Restaurant in Yonkers" by the Yonkers Chamber of Commerce. La Lanterna has a cozy, warm elegant atmosphere and is known for having a friendly, courteous & well-informed staff, who will make you feel right at home. We can also provide a private party room as well as take-out, off-premises catering and private home cooking. Come and join La Lanterna as we celebrate our 20th year serving the best food in Westchester!
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Celebrated my friend's birthday at La Lanterna for lunch. We sat outside under the canopy and had such a great time. Food was delicious and portions are huge. Service was good and we especailly enjoyed it since they let us sit there for some time. Would definitely go back. Wed. night pasta night $9.99 all you eat.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

La Laterna is exceptional. The ambience is awesome. you can eat outside or inside like you are in paradise. very private place. I will go back there again and again. The food price is right

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. It’s our go to place when me and my boyfriend go out to dinner. I always get the pear salad. I love it. We always get the Nutella filled cannoli. Sitting outside is lovely, especially in the spring with the small lights under the cherry blossoms. Love it. Service is great too.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I always order the eggplant rollitini. The atmosphere feels homey. My husband and I have gone several times. We liked it so much we just had to take another couple with us the last time we went. It had been recommended by a good friend for years. Try it out and see for yourself!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Really nicely prepared classic Italian dishes! I have only been there for lunch, but it's always a good meal with great service! They seem to lean more towards seafood dishes, but their pasta is very good too! Nicer days, sit out on the patio!