“Was called - La Primavera”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Yonkers, New York
“Was called - La Primavera”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

It was so-so. The service was very good, drinks and dessert great. I'm sorry but the main meal was nothing to write home about. I just wasn't impressed.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank Margie S

Yonkers, New York
“A great Yonkers, NY gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Despite the wait--which indicated its popularity--our meal at Louie & Johnny's was an excellent dining experience. Service was attentive, the menu choices were all mouth-watering, and the meal was absolutely delicious and at the right temperature. We ordered the seafood medley for two and neither of us could finish! It's across the street from Empire casino so you can really make it an evening of fun!

• Visited January 2012
New York City, New York
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

I love the slices in this place,theyre HUGE! i also love the service,u want good qick service,then this is the place to go to

Somers, NY
“Our "go to" place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

My folks live near this unassuming restaurant and we frequently choose it when we are getting together with them for a meal out. It is spacious (which helps when you have a 2.5 yr old) and the servers are very gracious. I have enjoyed their chicken dishes and my family members always speak highly of their meals. From the outside it doesn't look like much, and the area is a bit industrial with the racetrack/casino across the street, but parking is easy (lot in back) and the inside is warm and inviting.

• Visited September 2010
Yonkers
“I will eat here as often as I can -- magnificent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

My birthday dinner at Louie + Johnnie's was incredible !! The food is magnificent. The menu is extensive -- it has something for everyone, even the pickiest eaters. The staff is friendly, attentive, and treat you like family -- but there is no loss of professionalism. If asked if I would eat here again? My reply is "as often as I can !"

--- Fran CW