“Excellent”

Eileens Country Kitchen
Ranked #128 of 322 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Moate
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Great food, lovely staff, excellent service. Went several times on my visit to New York. Would highly recommend it.

Visited April 2014

“Late breakfast. Meh...”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Was told to come here for an awesome breakfast. Had an Ulster fry, took forever to arrive, coffee was cold, bacon was incinerated, beans were cold. The rest was nice but wasn't overly impressed.

• Visited November 2013
Yonkers, New York
“The Best Irish Breakfast around”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The Irish Soda Bread is to die for. The Waitresses are so friendly, They make you feel like you are home. The breakfasts are big and all delicious. The soups are all homemade.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank mespiggy
Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch with Friends”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very nice and comfortable to get together with Family or Friends .
Great food and Friendly Staff . Will stop by again on our next trip YVONNE and TOM Florida

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Offalyclare
Westchester, New York, United States
“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I called to place an order for a breakfast delivery. I told them where I lived, gave them my address, phone number and credit card information. After about an hour, I called to get an estimate of when the food was going to arrive and they said, "oh, we don't deliver there. I tried calling you." I did not have a missed call on my phone or a message. I told her this and she said, oh I didn't leave a MSG. She lied, she never called. I told her I waited for an hour, I place an order for breakfast and gave you my credit card information and you didn't think to leave me a MSG? What was worse is that I did not receive an apology. I have a 3 year old and I am home sick and was counting on the food. The customer service is HORRIBLE. They should have delivered the food as a professional courtesy for this kind of mistake. SERVICE HORRIBLE

• Visited May 2013