“better than the last time (executive blvd. restaurant)” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #202 of 319 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Yonkers, New York
“better than the last time (executive blvd. restaurant)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

my husband and I dropped in for dinner this past weekend with our 13 year old granddaughter and the three of us did enjoy our meal. okay, you must realize applebees is basically bar food/fast food.and they deliver on that premise..... we had a few appetizers - the mozzarella sticks, fried green beans and both were good. my granddaughter and I both had the chicken cesear salad and both of us finished the entire salad....our waiter was very attentive and pleasant. restaurant was clean.....we were there early so the noise level and crowds were minimal. service was timely.....I would say this is fine if you are looking for a quick, fast meal......or if you are with a group....it is basically not a place for a couple seeking a pleasant meal!

• Visited July 2013

MANASSAS
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Typical Applebee's menu and atmosphere; nothing earthshattering. Works for casual and simple. Though I wish parents would monitor their children instead of allowing them to run amok.

Visited January 2013
NYC area
“It's OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Applebee's is standard-issue comfort food/junk fare. The food is overpriced and just OK. The drinks are pretty good. Basically you go there to drink and not really for the food, unless you have children.

Visited May 2013
Yonkers, New York, United States
“STAY AWAY FROM Executive Blvd Applebees!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I realize this site is for the Applebees in Cross County Center but had to vent about the one on executive blvd!!! First let me comment about the service. I was there on a monday afternoon at about 4pm. There was no servers on the floor!!! I went into the bar area and the bartender was serving the guests on the floor. When I questioned her she said because it was slow they sent the most of the staff home!!! REALLY!!!The food is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!! I tried their new pizza thinking I would give them a chance. Well what a mistake!!! Just think of a wrap with horrible sauce and cheese!!! The vegetable one was no better. Ordered a shot of Patron which was watered down. Let me end this review by stating that I used to go to applebees once a week.(not this one) Their food and service is horrible. Save your money and go to Ridge Hill!

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Lynn T
Crescent City, Florida
“Long Wait For Anything”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

It's sad when you have wait 15 minutes for your first drink when there's only a handful of people in the restaurant. That should have been a good indication for me as I continued to await the arrival of my food, desert and check. More attention needs to be placed on the customer's needs. I won't be back...

• Visited November 2012