“I Was Looking For A Diner And Found One”

Seven Brothers Diner
Ranked #27 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My business trip to Yonkers was being done on an excursion budget, and you business travelers out there know that means - you need to go with what works. On these trips, finding a diner is high on the list of options compared to Marie Calendars and Boston Market (frozen dinners that is).
When I walked into 7 Brothers, I knew I was in the right place. Yes, it's a diner, and they generally always have an established clientele. This place as no different, when you see patrons talking between tables, you are there, and you just gotta' go with it. I was seated quickly, presented with a menu and asked what I wanted to drink. I chose the breaded veal parmesan and linguini, after all, how can you go wrong with that at a Greek restaurant in NY? It was all I needed. Mountains of meat, breaded and slathered in marinara and parmesan, and a whole pile of pasta. Comfort food at it's finest. The staff was courteous, and the service prompt. Unable to contemplate another bite, I left a lot of food at the table. But, I was back a couple nights later for the pork chop special. When I get back to Yonkers, I expect to have at least one meal there. Even if it is a fully funded business trip, I'll eat well at the 7 Brothers Diner.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The service is really bad and know matter what u say u are never right the women who collects the money stone. Face should retire or sell if owner all she cares about is money not food or service

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We decided to go have breakfast with my family. We walk in, and you have to tell someone the number of your party because they are just TOO busy to even tell you goodmorning. So we finally have a waiters attention and he just gives us the first unoccupied table he sees. Knowing that I'm with a one year old and I need the high chair. He gives us the table right in front of the bathroom. Now I'm blocking the bathroom doorway. We get up because obviously we won't be sitting here, not to mention the nasty smell. We tell the waiter we need another table all he says is "okay" and turns around and we don't even hear from him. We simply just walked out! NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Don't let the decor and disrepair of this place lead you astray. The food is always decent. Breakfast is the best. Try their sausage and pancakes/waffles/challah french toast and you can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great place for a burger, turkey club and what I like that they takeout . The place is always crowded