LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester

from $27.16
from $64.00
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews my son gift shop kingdom quest build your own lego land loves legos lego friends huge lego different areas birthday party great for kids staff was friendly blast employees movie builders lanyard
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This is only good if your kids are interested in building blocks. As the name says Discovery Center, we expected more. Quite disappointing but still it was fun. It is good if your kids want to escape the noise of NYC for a while. Nothing much for adults.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

My Niece's and I Love it and so did my Son who has Autism which was a huge plus! The staff was very friendly and polite. And they have good strong COFFEE! There's a person at the entrance to the play maze so you must pick up your children as they are about to exit. Very good to see they thinking about the safety of the little ones.

Date of experience: December 2016
LDCWestchester, General Manager at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Hi Sunflowers328,

Many thanks for visiting LEGOLAND Discover Center Westchester, and for submitting your review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you and your family had a good visit, and that our coffee was strong enough for you to keep up with your kids! We would like to suggest you take a look at our Annual Passes, which not only offer great value for money and unlimited guaranteed entry, but also offer discounts on food and retail and exclusive sneak previews to all of our events!

Thanks again, and Stay Awesome!

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

I visited December 3rd with my husband, two boys and baby. I have to first note that we went at the request of my newly minted 9 year old who wanted this trip as his birthday present. He and my 7 year old had a fantastic time. There was a large Lego display of New York City with little surprises and hidden gems. The lady who checked us in was amazingly friendly, quick and professional. We printed our passes at home and she quickly scanned them and explained the whole legoland process to us with a friendly manner. All other employees that I made contact with were very helpful and friendly.

When you first enter you are right away in line for a ride. I was not able to do this as I had our 6 month old daughter with us. My husband and boys enjoyed this ride so much that they went back several times. They enjoyed the race car section where you are able to create a race car and race with an opponent. They enjoyed the 4D theatre, I'm glad I left it early (too loud for 6 month old) because I understand there is a wet surprise at the end. They enjoyed this large jungle gym which to my grateful surprise, is very strict on not allowing a child into the gym without a parent and will not let you out without a parent (LOVED this). They had a small Star Wars display that the boys enjoyed and a flying ride as well. For the girls, they had a section for them and one for younger kids, 2 years old.

My only issue was the tight space to eat (stroller was hard to move around with) and the lack of family restrooms (I kept looking and didn't find one, just the regular restrooms). These two items are not enough to stop me from recommending this location! It offers a great store and is located in a great shopping center with easy garage parking access. The 4 stars is because I don't think it offered enough comfort for the parents.

Hi duchessf2015,

Many thanks for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and for submitting your review on Trip Advisor! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and were able to enjoy all that the Center has to offer! Thank you also glad for your feedback, and we will definitely take into consideration ways that we can improve in making the experience more comfortable for adults.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Can't say enough about all the fun my children have when they visit Legoland at Ridge Hill. Both of them are into building so this place is perfect. If they get bored with a building station (never has happened), we can easily move on onto another one. Weekdays are are not packed at all, which is great because we get to do everything without having to wait.
For those health conscious, they have added items to their snack bar. I'll attach photos. Overall, the employees are great, the venue is beautiful and clean, the food is good and my kids get to have fun ever second of our visit. What's better than two tired and sleepy kids before nap time...!:)
Come and enjoy!

Hi azalea402016,

Many thanks for your positive review on Trip Advisor! We are glad to hear that you had a great visit, and that we continue to live up to your expectations! It is great to hear from our return guests that like to come back time and time again.

See you soon, and stay awesome!

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

It is a great place for the kids and the area had plenty of restaurants for either a lunch or dinner!!

Date of experience: September 2016

Hi Scapita,

Many thanks for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and for submitting your review on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the surrounding area!

Hope to see you again soon!