“Better than reviews I had read.” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Yonkers
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump into the biggest box of LEGO bricks ever! Over 3 million LEGO® bricks under one roof...-MINILAND - see your favorite New York landmarks!-Kingdom Quest - an interactive LEGO laser ride-4D Cinema - feel part of the story-Master Model Builder - learn LEGO secrets-Birthday parties, school workshops and a huge LEGO shop!Come and experience the ultimate family entertainment attraction for LEGO fans of all ages!
Lansing, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than reviews I had read.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I bought tickets for Sat. of Thanksgiving weekend.. then read the reviews. The reviews were fairly negative so I braced myself for a "Waste of money" day. The opposite. My 12 yr. old daughter, who LOVES legos, had a great time and was so happy following the trail to get the stamps. Minor disappointment that two stamp locations were broken, but she got those stamped at check out.

I would suggest to management that they get some generic stamps to have on hand when stampers run out - simple for them, and HUGE for the kids.

Bring your own snacks - WAY expensive there.

Visited November 2013
LDCWestchester, Guest Relations Manager at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Hello CayugaGirl,

Thank you for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and thank you for submitting your review on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your visit!

We are also happy to inform you that after taking our guests' feedback into consideration, we are now using embossing stations instead of the ink stamps. The embossing stamps imprint a picture on the Activity Lanyards which will cut down on messes, and ensure everyone can use a stamp every time!

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you and your family again soon!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Washington Township, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun place to bring kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I bought my niece and two nephews here on a Friday. That absolutely loved it! There is a lot to do but its not a big place. I especially loved the replica of NYC all made in Lego. I will say that this place is quite expensive to get into. Fortunately, I was able to find a buy one get one free deal online through Google offers. I would recommend going during the week if you can take time off because I hear it is packed on the weekends.

Visited November 2013
LDCWestchester, Manager at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Hello ligodan9,

Thank you for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled to hear that you and your niece and nephews had a good time! We do agree with your advice to future visitors to visit during the week as that time typically tends to be less busy.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you soon!

Thanks,
New York City, New York
“Not worth it!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

It was very expensive to get in, but we used a coupon that my daughter got from her Lego magazine. Would not recommend it again. Did not get your money's worth. Had only 2 rides and a 4D movie theater which we took advantage of and saw all 4 movies; only gave out 1 souvenir lego piece from LEGOLAND. When we were at Crayola Factory in Pennsylvania, they gave out coins for the kids to use to get free markers, crayons & modeling clay. Here you got nothing except for that lego piece. Didn't like it that at the end it led you to a big room with different areas of Lego things to do and then you exit at the gift shop. The only deal was in their café, which included a drink and chips with your entrée purchased.

Hello Lizzie S,

Thank you for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Kingdom Quest, Merlin's Apprentice, and the 4D movie theater! We do sincerely apologize that the rest of your visit was not in line with your expectations, but don't forget, we also have the Build & Test race area, Master Builder Academy, LEGO construction site and LEGO Fire Academy soft play zones, and the Earthquake tables!

Thank you again for your review, and we hope that you will come visit us again soon!

Regards,
Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of fun if you do it right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I read the reviews before I went, but since a few people told me they had enjoyed it, I ignored the words of caution and went anyway. Since the prime complaint is price for satisfaction, I made sure to find a coupon on retailmenot- which netted me 20% off my total of $125 for 2 adults and 4 kids, to about $100. That is a significant amount of money for a 2-3 hour adventure, but I knew that going in. You cannot use the coupon online, but since my next word of advice is never to go on a day that is likely to be crowded, you shouldn't have trouble purchasing your tickets when you arrive.
When you walk in you will not be overawed by the lego factory which is has nothing to see or do. Even a real life video of a lego being produced would have been cooler. Then is the mini city which was my 8 year olds favorite part. Lots of cool stuff to see, but not for more than five or ten minutes. The other attractions were nice. We learned how to build a dreidel- it was Hanukah. We built and raced our cars down big ramps. My kids had a fun time doing that. We watched two different 4D movies, which were cool. The climbing area was also cute. The two rides were fun but nothing amazing, but since there were no lines we went on each one three times. In the end we did spend about two and a half hours there, and left very happy. That is probably because there were no crowds, no lines, and so the staff was able to keep up. They could have done a better job sweeping up the legos that accumulated on the floor over the day- my stroller kept catching them. My kids ages 10 girl, and boys 8 6 and 3 had a great time. would i go again? not sure....but we had fun!

Visited December 2013
Hello Sariray,

Thank you for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! We are glad to hear that you and your family had a good time! It sounds like you were able to experience everything LEGOLAND Discovery Center has to offer during your stay here!

We do agree with your advice to future visitors about avoiding crowds, the best time to do this is during the week or evenings on weekends. Also, because we do not accept coupons online, we recommend guests to visit merlindeals.com to find what online discounts we offer.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,
Yonkers, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Legoland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Too expensive. Only had 3 rides. Long lines. Rides were too short. Would never go back..the food service was ok.

Visited April 2013
Hello Cathy913,

Thank you for visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester, and thank you for your feedback. We do feel that our tickets are valued competitively considering that we have 2 LEGO Rides, our LEGO Construction Site and LEGO Fire Academy soft play zones, a 4D Cinema, MINILAND, LEGO Factory, Master Builder Academy, a LEGO Friends zone, LEGO Racers: Build & Test zone and more!

If you would like to further discuss you visit please email us at Westchester@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com. Thank you again. We certainly appreciate all guest feedback, so thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Regards,