“Mighty impressed with the Bonefish Grill”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Yonkers, New York
“Mighty impressed with the Bonefish Grill”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My wife and I decided to come to the Bonefish Grill on Easter Sunday with a promotional discount she received in the mail. We called ahead to see if we needed reservations but were told we didn't need one (but they do take them). We were promptly seated to a two-person booth; though it was somewhat empty when we arrived, it was quite filled when we left. The restaurant itself was simple in design and clean; not much of a scenic view from any of the windows but easy on the eyes indoors. There is a separate dining area and bar area with TVs but no separation to either room. What struck me was the professionalism of the staff; as they served our and other tables, they were friendly, courteous and attentive to the needs of the patrons (we were questioned as to allergies to certain foods). We used the Sunday brunch menu to order omelets and endless mimosas (but they are not endless if the waitstaff isn't checking back with you!). All in all it was a nice dining experience and we are certainly going back!

Yonkers, New York, United States
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went to Bonefish Grill in Ridge Hill Yonkers two days after it opened and I was pleasantly surprised. I also have eaten at several Bone Fish Grills in florida and was not at all surprised that the food was very good. Yes the portions are a bit small but very tasty. I had the Lobster Tails which were cooked perfectly. Someone else in my party had the pork chops which were delicious! The service was excellent. Dan our waiter could not have been more attentive. He was very helpful when it came to picking out our meals. The drinks were also very good. I have been back since and plan on going back very soon in the near future.

• Visited February 2013
Yonkers, NY
“Really good and on the way to getting better”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently went to this restaurant with my family and was pleasantly surprised. The coconut shrimp appetizer was absolutely delicious. The meal my husband and I chose was meant for 2 and it was a "sampler" style dish. It was very good with samples of different types of fish, however if you are terribly hungry, this one won't do. The service was good. We could tell that the waitress was new and perhaps still learning. There were some issues with the timing of our food. The manager came over on more than one occasion first to apologize and also to reassure us that the dish was on the way. He did more than enough to take care of all of the patrons. The kids ordered from the children's menu and they were more than happy with the choices. I would definitely go there again.

Chappaqua
“Always eat at Bonefish when in Florida”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Bonefish just opened this new location not to far from where we live and so we were anxious to try it since we always enjoy their restaurants when in Florida. However, we were a bit dissapointed with the service. I know they just opened but I hope they will be able to work on the confusion and bring this location up to par with their locations we have eaten at in the past. We will definitely go back in a few months giving them time to work out the kinks. However, we have always enjoyed the creative menu and quality of food and service so here's hoping we will soon be able to enjoy Bonefish when not traveling.......!!!!

Mohegan Lake, New York
“Tasty Food, Small Portions”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went to the new Bonefish Grill two weeks after it opened at Ridge Hill in Yonkers. The experience was mostly pleasant as the place was packed on a Saturday night. We started off with their signature Bang Bang Shrimp appitizer, and it was tender and delicious.

Our meals were also good but on the small side. My $27 Sea Bass was perfectly cooked but I should have brought a microscope in order to see it! What made it worse is my side of au gratin potatoes was also minuscule. If you're going to give a small main the least you could do is provide a nice size side dish with it. Similar stories exist with my wife's salmon, which was actually prepared the wrong way and had to be returned, and my son's Scallops and Shrimps, both extradinary small main courses. My other son actually said his fillet mignon was one if the worst he's had in a long time.

Needless to say, no one was overly impressed by the value of our meals, or the haphazard service that accompanied it. I think this restaurant is definitely experiencing some growing pains. We won't be returning as there are much better restaurants in Ridge Hill, like Yard House, Texas de Brazil, and Lefteris Gyro, all of which I have reviews for on Tripadvisor.