“Great food at a reasonable price”
Review of Giovanni's IV

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Giovanni's IV
Ranked #129 of 327 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I went to Giovanni's more or less by accident. I had intended to go elsewhere, but when I couldn't get a table, I took my family here. It was a great stroke of luck because the food was delicious, the service good, and the prices reasonable.

We ate in the dining room, rather than the attached pizza place and it was a perfect place for a casual family meal.

My wife ordered the veal sorrento and really enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the calamari, chicken parmigiana, and the desserts. The party at the table next to us ordered shrimp fra diavolo and I plan to order that next. All the food was served on elegant dishes and arranged artistically.

The owners were warm and really made us feel comfortable. We had a great time and plan to return to try other dishes soon.

There are newer reviews for Giovanni's IV