“Just Awful”

Davenport Grille
Ranked #105 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had dinner at the Grille on Tuesday evening, with my parents, who were here from out of town. We arrived at about 6:00. We were the only ones in the restaurant, except for a few people at the bar. We ordered our meal, and it took about an hour for it to come out. The penne was awful, sticky and not hot. The Chicken Parm was descent, nothing to write home about. My parents said the breakfast was also awful and not worth it.
They are in the process of changing hands, I understand that. They are part of the Ramada Inn, and not separate, so they tell us they cannot close during the change over.
My advice to you is, stay away from the Grille if you stay at the Ramada Inn.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Arrived at the Ramada Inn in Yonkers in the rain. Decided to settle for the on site restaurant which appeared to be mostly a bar. I was pleasantly surprised as the food was delicious and the service friendly. I had an Italian dish that was not in the least bland. The house wine was a bit too sweet.
I am gluten intolerant so the dish was served with fresh vegetables and potatoes. a nice meal with no hassle.